Recent content by INSTG8R

+
  1. INSTG8R

CPU overheating despite liquid cooling

This!
  2. INSTG8R

Messages prompts permenantly stuck on screen

I assume this happened reading a computer but now the prompt is stuck on screen at all times. Happened since 1.1
  3. INSTG8R

Vehicle headlights barely light up anything. Road is pitch black in the desert.

Tail lights on NPC cars out in the desert were also a problem for me I was flying along in the yes VERY dark night on Jacki's bike and not one car in the desert had taillights tho I've always seen them in the city on cars(or never noticed any in the city without them) Well I mean I at least...
  4. INSTG8R

Xbox One/S/X Controller (wireless mode) turns off after any vibrations.

I just want to add that I use an Xbox Elite V1 via USB so it's always plugged for when I plan to drive and on multiple occasions now basically the entire right side stops responding(Thumb stick, Bumper and Trigger)Basically make it impossible to drive and like the OP nothing solved it other than...
  5. INSTG8R

Game is set to curved monitor mode, how to turn it back?

This makes the most sense. There is no such thing as "curved monitor setting" but cranking the FOV up to high will create a "fish eye" effect. I would just reset video settings to default and make sure you set them up properly again
  6. INSTG8R

Walk toggle with scan ?

agreed! how walking got overlooked yet Caps Lock is used in many games for walk locks your scanner on I think we could live without that for a walk key instead,
  7. INSTG8R

[Bug?] No XP on quest completion "Fool on the hill"?

Well I just know there are 2 more for the whole collection there are 2 missing and I stopped reading about the details
  8. INSTG8R

The lack of 3rd person view

you spend 90% of your time staring at the back of your head...Immersive indeed...Just please don't equate TPP with immersion,,,
  9. INSTG8R

[Bug?] No XP on quest completion "Fool on the hill"?

Aww man.. I literally just found the last one and am about to go to Misty, But Mr's Hands mission was in the same place so after. Also there are 2 more cards to collect that I didn't read the "how" as to not spoil it but maybe then?
  10. INSTG8R

Walk toggle with scan ?

Acutally Caps lock leaves your scan on until you press it again(found it by accident)
  11. INSTG8R

The lack of 3rd person view

TPP and immersion are quite polar opposites having a flying camera over your shoulder is no way "immersive" Seeing the game as tho through your own eyes as it would be is what immersive is, much like VR is the next step of that immersion. You are never gonna see a TPP VR game well because?....
  12. INSTG8R

Game is set to curved monitor mode, how to turn it back?

This is rather interesting because I HAVE a curved monitor and I was noticing some of the top left texts/prompts were "outside" my boarders, My monitor is 27" 2560x1440 Is there actually a "setting" for curved? First I've actually heard about someone getting "curved" images
  13. INSTG8R

Controller issues on PC

I actually made a thread earlier but I'm not sure where I posted it(didn't see the sections) SO I will just copy/pasta my issue into this one I am using an Xbox Elite V1 via USB and since 1.05 my right stick bumper and trigger just stop responding. Exiting the game and going to Devices there is...
  14. INSTG8R

Gamepad "Loses" all right hand side

I am using an Xbox Elite V1 via USB and since 1.05 my right stick bumper and trigger just stop responding. Exiting the game and going to Devices there is zero problems all axis and buttons are present. I only use the gamepad for driving so you can see how this can be a problem. I'm not sure what...
Top Bottom