Recent content by Interitus

+
  1. Interitus

Movies / TV Shows!

In memory
  2. Interitus

Thoughts on influencers/youtubers being NPCs in the game

No, this was all about Keanu being there and seemingly ruining immersion. When the same techniques have and are being used for many different titles. And I personally don't feel that their (professional actors) presences ruins immersion. Honestly, I think that's something you have to find a...
  3. Interitus

I don't understand this at all. How is he not doing the acting? This isn't new, it's being used more often. I also don't understand why you refer to it as a cartoon. It's a stylised version that fits with the rest of the game. And he fully acted, he did mo cap and face capture. And to be...
  4. Interitus

But that's the trick. An actor who is good should be able to inhabit the role so you don't see them as the person, but as that character. It's how TV and film works. So this should be no different, for a professional. But these other people are far from professional actors.
  5. Interitus

[NSFW maybe] Sex scenes: Why can't they be more realistic / raw?

People don't mix them up, they know it's fake. They simply find it distasteful. And quite often it adds nothing to the game. In CP2077, adding the ability to kill children doesn't add new gameplay or alter anything of importance. It just lets you also kill kids if you want. Especially in the...
  6. Interitus

Is Jackie DEAD?!

If he only dies in certain choices than he most certainly leaves in some manner or the other. I can't imagine such a choice of Jackie dying or not and you having him for a partner the rest of the game or not would boil down to a player reacting to an off-handed remark. He says his mom is...
  7. Interitus

@satyrsangre Witcher sex scenes were different. And the sex scenes themselves wasn't anything different than you might see in a R rated movie. The full nudity is seen after sex. There is literally footage of naked Geralt and he looks like a Ken doll. And you answered the part I skipped because...
  8. Interitus

wow. nudity doesn't equate to sex. So having the option to customise your genitals doesn't mean it's there so you can fiddle with them. This also isn't a sex simulator game. If you're here for that, i've got some bad news. I'm sure someone will mod in something, so just wait. But don't hold...
  9. Interitus

Why does V sound like a jerk?

I never suggested he didn't audition. I just notice far more posts complaining about male V than female V. Curious as to their work history i looked up their history on voice acting and noticed a sizeable difference in experience. And this difference in experience may be why we are seeing...
  10. Interitus

I don't want it to be a judgement on him or his acting ability or anything like that. I just feel it was a weird choice by CDPR for such a major role. Especially when they seemingly didn't do the same for Female V.
  11. Interitus

Car customization has been dropped

Everyone comparing it to GTA. I never expected nor frankly wanted the amount of customisation seen in GTA. The name is literally about stealing cars. But swinging in the opposite direction of having no customisation is also a big disappointment to me. I really hope we'll see something in a...
  12. Interitus

The large difference between Male V and Female V's performances goes down largely to how much prior voice work the person has done. https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Cherami-Leigh/ https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Gavin-Drea/ I'm frankly a bit surprised CDPR picked someone with no prior...
  13. Interitus

No Subway in Cyberpunk 2077

I think you hit the nail on the head for me in that they used mass transit prominently in their marketing. I had never put much thought into it other than taking for granted it would be there because of the marketing. I feel like you have a car/bike is a weak excuse. Some cities are iconic for...
  14. Interitus

I think it's a fun easter egg if it's a dev, or even a last wish of someone dying of a terminal illness. Out of that it comes across more of an attempt to get more people to buy so they can see their favourite youtuber in game. It's just off-putting for me.
  15. Interitus

CP2077 KATANA GAMEPLAY REVEALED

There was one review I read/watched who didn't like the katana. Overall I haven't heard or seen much about it, so it's difficult to gauge it one way or the other on early gameplay without enhancements
Top Bottom