Recent content by InvisibleArrow

+
  1. InvisibleArrow

Old visual bug in Master Armorers quests

During the last phase of Master Armorers quest, when Geralt tests Yoanna's armor, the crossbow bolt fired by the Nilfgaardian general misses Geralt completely instead of hitting and deflecting from it. This was an old visual bug in the classic version (also present in next gen). Is this...
  2. InvisibleArrow

SSAO in DX11 vs DX12

Yeah, the DX12 screenshot is SSAO and NOT HBAO+. A real shame that HBAO+ was completely removed to make RT look better vs. non-RT. For most players who can't use RT because of poor performance, the next gen update is actually a downgrade without HBAO+ from a graphics standpoint (since we could...
  3. InvisibleArrow

Thronebreaker and GWENT soundtracks are out!

OMG, yes! Thanks a lot for sharing. Cheers mate!
  4. InvisibleArrow

Thronebreaker and GWENT soundtracks are out!

I was wondering the same as well. On another note, has anyone found the track that plays during the battle against Keltullis? There's part of that soundtrack in this trailer in case you're wondering which one it is: I wish they'd release a more complete soundtrack (including the one I...
  5. InvisibleArrow

[Thronebreaker] Stuttering issues with patch 1.01

Thanks @devivre . I've reported the issue. I tried it on another PC as well, and had the same issue. I wonder if others are facing similar problems.
  6. InvisibleArrow

[Thronebreaker] Stuttering issues with patch 1.01

Noticed that after getting the 1.01 patch, the game starts stuttering badly every few seconds. The thing that triggers the onset of the stuttering seems to be going into the deck builder (Commander's Tent) and exiting from there. If I quit and restart the game, it goes back to normal until I go...
  7. InvisibleArrow

Witcher 3 Patch 1.32 just hit Steam!

Thanks @Draconifors and @mark5916 !
  8. InvisibleArrow

Yeah, I'm also quite surprised. Not sure what has changed exactly. :D Here's the update history on SteamDB: https://steamdb.info/app/292030/history/ @Burza46, @Marcin Momot Any patch notes or info on this guys? Just curious.
  9. InvisibleArrow

I just got an update for Witcher 3 a few minutes back for patch 1.32. Yes, after more than 2 years of patch 1.31. But I don't see any patch notes just yet. Anyone has any info on this? Something to do with the 11th anniversary of Witcher series I'm sure, but would love to know what changed...
  10. InvisibleArrow

Achievements/Contracts/Rewards are Missing or Bugged

I've just completed two detailed playthroughs and noticed that the following achievements didn't pop up yet: One Big Happy Family Burn After Reading Tax Collector [Hidden] Through the Fourth Wall [Hidden] Pretty sure I've got everything in the game, including finding some easter eggs (related...
  11. InvisibleArrow

Thronebreaker Puzzle-Option Request

I was having the same thought today after my second playthrough. The puzzles are a lot of fun, so it would be nice to replay them without replaying the game.
  12. InvisibleArrow

Achievements/Contracts/Rewards are Missing or Bugged

I finally completed crafting all premium cards in my collection (except the ones from Thronebreaker). But the collection progress in the profile shows that I'm missing several cards in each faction. I'm guessing this is a bug. The number of missing cards also don't add up for the non-premium...
  13. InvisibleArrow

GWENT Challenger #3 — Full Recap

It's interesting to note that the champion didn't bring a Scoia'tael deck in a Scoia'tael themed tournament :) I remember TailBot mentioning that the Brouver deck was overrated in an interview. Nonetheless, it was an awesome tournament and the best player won in my opinion. :cheers:
  14. InvisibleArrow

SOLVED Is arena working for you?

I'm getting a lot of disconnected games. Either me or the opponent disconnects every other game. Even the games that do finish are very choppy with frequent breaks in connection. Looks like we'll have to wait for a while till the issues are sorted out.
  15. InvisibleArrow

Missing Cards from Collection Possibly just old Trios

Noticed the same. They seem to be bronzes mostly. Reported the issue to support as well.
Top Bottom