Recent content by Ipsofactor

+
  1. I

Building a gaming PC

Oh it will, nvidia wants to liquidate their stock and their board partners have offloaded the surplus they ordered during the cryptoboom. The first to go will be the 1080ti then 1080 then 1070 I presume. But if your gpu does what you want theres no need to upgrade rly. amd will realease a 7nm...
  2. I

Please add footwear as one of the equipment

"Grandma's old drawers" = comfort+3 creepiness+15 ;p
  3. I

Will Cyberpunk 2077 have support for Nvidia's new Ray Tracing?

Okay so ill take 5 min to write what i think every pragmatic person would say: Evidence points out to not a great performance in games taking advantage of ray-tracing. For two reasons; one is that everything you've seen up till now was rushed through for gamescom, they are not built from the...
  4. I

Character creator idea

I say personally I want options like "bad breath" and "smelly feet" so i can roleplay all i want
  5. I

The Pizza Thread

Kebab pizza is the best: http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/29419330.jpg
  6. I

Please add footwear as one of the equipment

Socks of Justice+2 OP af
  7. I

There's a Cyberpunk logo on a billboard in-game

I'd say its not. I dont believe they exist because amd hasnt released their new 7nm gpu yet. Sony said they want to release a new console when generation leaping tech will exist. They arent going to use nvidia its too expensive for a console. They were using Amd and likely will continue to do...
  8. I

Cyberpunk 2077 E3 2018 Trailer Frame by Frame EP02

It's from the same building where the flat is in the gameplay demo exact ? except the boxer was on the right in the video
  9. I

Night City crowd diversity system

They have place-holders for many things maybe they dont have enough models atm ? When devs show a game early in development often the rest u dont see is atrocious... I'm more concerned about behavior than repeating models for now cause it suggest mo-cap sessions. I dont know if they have their...
  10. I

More Animations From "V"

I want V to empty his/her bowels. Defecatin' to the sunrise ... downright glorious ... ;p
  11. I

Night City crowd diversity system

well clearly the guy on the wheelchair isnt a random npc like u will see everywhere. I guess its still pre-alpha even though i agree with you this crowd feels too bland. Id be bored as hell with a crowd like this. Once you realized theyr all the same is like theyr not there at all.
  12. I

If you can only change one thing in this game what would it be?

I'd change the person playing it 10/10 times ;p Id make myself OP as f*ck
  13. I

Welcome Thread [Archive]

don't know if i posted already nor remember having seen this thread before wooops ;p played all the witcher games and awaiting patiently the next game. I usually dont post anywhere lol but i like cdpr so yeah Lets have fun everyone?? :>
  14. I

[POLL] AI vs EyeCandy

What i was thinking is will "i ever want to play this game several years down the line" ? --> long projection i agree rofl And actually if a game has good art direction I can enjoy it. That's the gameplay that counts the most for me. I remember the old titles of which ppl said at the time...
  15. I

Which V gonna be your V ?

I'll pick the spider! V"nomous spider" ?? ;p
Top Bottom