Recent content by Ishten

+
  1. I

Is Witcher like DragonAge?

No, Witcher is not like Dragon Age. Here are the differences `1) Dragon Age is about you being the Chosen One or the Hero or The One or The Savior saving the day. Witcher is about Geralt of Rivia who slays monster for a living and unwillingly gets pulled into the thick of things because of his...
  2. I

Dragon Age: Inquisition

I sincerely hope that CDPR do not screw PC gamers the way Bioware did with DA:I. For all the hype, the game is disappointing. In its current state, I would give it 6/10. Here is a post by someone on BSN that practically explains my opinion :-...
  3. I

Game Journalism - Unfit for purpose?

Anyone seen this up yet ? Thoughts ?
  4. I

The sidequests feel very Skyrim-ish. I do not know about you folks but that was one of the least appealing aspect of Skyrim and they have just put that in this game.
  5. I

Watch The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt “The Trail” Opening Cinematic

It is not a raven, it is a magic kestrel that is most likely inspired by a dialogue between Geralt and Yennefer in one of the books, I cannot remember which one at the top of my head though...
  6. I

Too much spoilers!

There have been no spoilery stuff so far. All we have seen so far is that we as Geralt are looking for Ciri, some monsters & creatures, some combat gameplay, the typical lesser of two evil choice in the Baba Yuga women vs the sentient tree creature and part of the opening sequence... That is...
  7. I

YES ! I loved the intro soundtrack ! T'was amazing ! Here's hoping someone manages to get their hands on it and post it. The music in this one is more epic than Sword of Destiny, IMO.
  8. I

It is too short but then again, the game is ages away from release so that is okay. Vesemir looks odd. I mean he looks so different in game as opposed to this cinematic. Loved seeing Yennefer who looks good and kicks ass. She also does not seem to be mad or amnesiac. From the information we...
  9. I

How do you imagine Geralt's first meeting with Ciri and Yennefer?

Most likely it will be very emotional and passionate. With Ciri, I think we can expect the long lost loved daughter reunited with father figure moment....Whereas with Yennefer, especially with Triss around...catfights galore ?
  10. I

High heels vs character-believability and respect

First and foremost, this is fantasy. This is the fantastical we are talking about. Anything and everything can happen here because of it. I mean we can have teleportation, magic powers, interest creatures, monsters....and the thing we worry about is...High Heels ? Eye Candy treatment ? Give me...
  11. I

Looking for RPGs to play

Dragon Age Origins is a good RPG game. Skyrim is a good sandbox RPG game. Other games you should check out are Bastion, Transistor, Deus Ex with mods, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Fallout 3, Planscape Torment, Skywind when it comes out, Divinity:Original Sin as well as Pillars of Eternity and...
  12. I

Game Journalism - Unfit for purpose?

Gaming journalism, just like mainstream journalism, is corrupt, lacks any form of integrity and is obsolete. Thankfully, due to the power of the internet and places like YouTube, Vimeo, online forums, we have our alternative options to get news.
  13. I

Given in the demo the showed us they still have those ME3 fetch quests...You can expect that to still remain... However, given that how Bioware has in the past said they were "looking aggressively" at Skyrim and Skyrim, excluding DLCs, is around 300 hours long if you did everything so the 200...
  14. I

Exactly... I was hoping...hoping against all hope that they would not shoehorn multiplayer into DA:I but I guess they did.... I have no problems against multiplayer, I am a big TF2 fan and occasionally play DoTA 2 but IMO, one should not just shoehorn multiplayer into a singleplayer game. It...
  15. I

Geralt's Face

Sword of Destiny trailer version looks the best IMO.
Top Bottom