Recent content by itai1996

+
  1. I

So I'm going to romance Yen but... Triss T_T (SPOILERS)

Actually with "Stay with me -> Go. I'll miss you. - She came back" she won't come back if you didn't kiss her and told Dijkstra: "What the hell're you talking about" instead of "Stay out of other people's affairs."
  2. I

Iorveth's Future? Enhanced Edition?

Someone figured it out already with what happened with him He has been shot by arrows and he's dead. No more Iorveth :(
  3. I

[SPOILERS] The lack of Witcher 2 decisions and content in The Witcher 3.

Agreed. The slap is so hard you can't believe it just happened
  4. I

Moments when this game gave you "The Feels"

Priscilla's song, finding,waking up and hugging Ciri.
  5. I

What disappointed you about this game?

Agree with everything writen here ^ pretty much my opinion too
  6. I

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

Replacing the soldiers clothes is no more work than recoloring the model, and I'm not asking for hours of dialogue maybe instead of "Long live Radovid" something else or removing this saying after you assassinate Radovid because it doesn't make any sense. And just seeing the main characters with...
  7. I

We are not asking for much, the endings aren't too complex there aren't many factors - 3 Ciri endings, 4 World state, 1 Skelliege, and Geralts relationship. And they don't need to create new maps and buildings. Just simple little things- banners in Novigrad the soldiers uniforms, a bit of after...
  8. I

About Ciri's past [1ST BOOK,GAME SPOILERS]

xD that's an awkward mother-daughter scene thanks for the replys :)
  9. I

I agree. I am generally satisfied with how the game ended but not with how it feels after the ending. The story, in the end, is rather simple; 3 main Ciri endings, 4 with what happens in the world, who rules Skelliege and Geralt's relationship. Since it's pretty simplified, a few dialouges could...
  10. I

Just because I'm curious as hell, where do you get that information :o
  11. I

Hm are you sure about that? Isn't "the power" is exceptional?
  12. I

Hmmm thanks for the answers guys I'm glad to see that this kind of forum is actually alive (most videogames forums doesn't have users online) The lesbomancy doesn't fit as much right here (cuz you know, the definition of virginty can differ :P) so I'll take what "jockmick" says about the knight...
  13. I

[SPOILERS] The lack of Witcher 2 decisions and content in The Witcher 3.

She does have an amnesia, she mentions it. But she also mentions she healed from it very quickly due to friends helping her with magic to get rid of the amnesia. I am deeply dissapointed as well regarding to the 0 factor they took about the choices. I expected a lot more ;(. The really huge...
  14. I

About Ciri's past [1ST BOOK,GAME SPOILERS] I have just read the 'A Question of Price' chapter in the book 'The Last Wish'. And I've noticed that after Pavetta uses "the power" Mousesack commenting and says that it can only be used if the user is not virgin. So after I've seen Ciri uses "the...
Top Bottom