Recent content by iTzStevey

+
  1. I

How do you continue leveling past 35?

I believe they've capped it at 70 for DLC. I doubt we'll get to level 70 even then. Finished my first playthrough at level 36, not far from 37.
  2. I

FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

More armors. A lot more armors. But mainly new quests and chatacyers to meet would be awesome! Other than that im kist waitong on the expansions.
  3. I

Witcher Franchise Speculation

They wouldn't necessarily need to get rid of Geralt and his friends though, hell Geralt could be the new characters Vesemir, that would be seriously cool. Just because this game is the end of Geralts story doesn't mean he can't help others with theirs. :)
  4. I

Witcher Franchise Speculation

It would depend how they handle it. If its just Ciri running from people that want her power again it would quickly become tedious. It would be cool to be able to create your own character but only the way they look. That way we could have an interesting backstory like Geralts whilst still...
  5. I

What disappointed you about this game?

The biggest disappointment for me waa the inventory system. Its one of the most important parts pf any rpg and its just cluttered as hell in this game. My mext disappointment isnt with the base game but the patches. My experience with the game has only gotten worse with the patches unfortunately.
  6. I

Archgriffin Decoction is OP as hell (minor spoilers about witcher contract)

Never used decoctions because some of them do seem abit to powerful. The game is easy enough without them anyways.
  7. I

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I get where the OP is coming from. Geralt is a mutated badass that kills monster twice the size of him on a daily basis and has been doing so for many years, but ooppp don't dare to fall 3 feet because it will tear him apart. :/
  8. I

Which two signs would you upgrade the most?

I mainly use quen and igni. Igni is great because you can upgrade it to permanently diminish your opponents armor and quen is awesome because its basically free health with the upgrades. I didnt put any points i to yrden because its only useful in certain situations like when fighting wraiths or...
  9. I

Storage

Meditating to replenish potions doesnt really add to the time you play the game, you only need 1 alcohol and meditate for 1 hour to replenish all potions. Meditating for one hour in game is literally about 3 seconds if that in real life. Also as you upgrade potions you can use more of them. In...
  10. I

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Yeah the AI is really quite dumb. Wraiths fiends ect constantly run into walls or run away when im trying to attack them. Not dodging or anything like that literally running away and getting stuck running into a wall, it was funny at first but now its tedious to say the least.
  11. I

Storage at Inns

This is definitely needed. I have a weight limit of 160 and still constantly have to drop things just to pick up a sword to sell it. The inventorys weight limit just isnt enough. End of.
  12. I

merchant icons dissapear from map

I have a similar problem with the Kaer Trolde blacksmith and armorer. They disappear. Savi g a reloading then meditating for an hour respawns them but the blacksmith refuses to talk to me and i can no longer use his services. Very frustraring consodering it's one of the few places with both an...
  13. I

patch 1.03 problems.

patch 1.03 problems. Since i installed patch 1.03 on PS4 i have been experiencing numerous issues with the game. Ill list them here. People no longer hit the floor after they die, they float in the air every.single.time. It takes far to long for textures to load now. Especially facial...
Top Bottom