Recent content by Ivan_Kalashniuk

+
  1. Ivan_Kalashniuk

Why the person above you should be banned

Ahahahahah Men, I do apologize I meant Geralt May I ban myself ? :D
  2. Ivan_Kalashniuk

audio pop/ stuttering issue.

Personally, I don't consider the patch 1.62 causing these problems.
  3. Ivan_Kalashniuk

Banned for Geralt insulting
  4. Ivan_Kalashniuk

Banned cause your avatar resembles Gerald's face ( I guess, if Gerald was female, he'd look like this :D )
  5. Ivan_Kalashniuk

Here is the FIX for sttuters in the Witcher 3. Works with NVIDIA gpu

Hi guys! I've made this video special for those who still wonder how to get these disgusting lags or so-called stutters tackled in TW3. It took much time to me to eventually fix it, that's why I want to share my experience with you guys. Hopefully, I may help anyone here. To whom it may...
  6. Ivan_Kalashniuk

Banned... Better don't mess with me :cool:
  7. Ivan_Kalashniuk

The Pizza Thread

Hahaha) What goes then? Pizza chips, pizza snacks, pizza dry toasts? Wait...
  8. Ivan_Kalashniuk

[SPOILERS] Witcher 3 vs Witcher 2 vs Witcher 1. Vote and discuss which one is your favorite :)

Needless, indeed. TW3. Even though TW1 was quite a good one for its time.
  9. Ivan_Kalashniuk

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

If I am not mistaken, one of those responsible for the Witcher 3 making said to the journalist that the witcher 4 is likely to come out in the near future, but the Gerald's story is over. I would really love to know something more about Visimir's relationships with that oldwoman Gerald got...
  10. Ivan_Kalashniuk

The Witcher 1&2 Remakes?

I would rather to replay the witcher 1 with much deeper atmosphere in it.
  11. Ivan_Kalashniuk

Russian translate.

It's worth being fixed, indeed. Actually, I couldn't notice any mistake when playing the game in Russian. It is the first time I can see the mistake in the Witcher)
  12. Ivan_Kalashniuk

^ Banned for too contrast signature in the profile :P
  13. Ivan_Kalashniuk

Now playing [music]

14. Ivan_Kalashniuk

audio pop/ stuttering issue.

I hope it will resolve your problem :) I've made the tutorial special for the people who still wonder how to get out of such problems like stutters or lags in the witcher 3. ( It is not an ad, just want to share my experience with other gamers of this masterpiece )
Top Bottom