Recent content by Ivartiel

+
  1. Ivartiel

After finishing the story I feel extremely empty inside

Welcome to post game depression my friend. :giveup::giveup::giveup:
  2. Ivartiel

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

God i missed the game and Judy so much, everyday i'm coming this topic and looking amazing photos thanks to you. I finished the game one time with my low graphic card. I wanna play ultra with all thing. Need 1.5 - 2 month for new. Waiting is hard...
  3. Ivartiel

Gender-free Romance Petition

For me on rpg game, everyone must be gender free if we have not too many options, but it's really not important anymore, why people still talking about this i can't understand. CDPR made a choice, and they want it like this, i don't like, maybe you too, but we need to respect that, they not...
  4. Ivartiel

Would you live in Night City in real life?

after this boring life? hell yeah...
  5. Ivartiel

''The path is flawed'' my friend
  6. Ivartiel

so we are literally fuc... :giveup: :giveup: :giveup: :giveup: :giveup: 1610576065 btw this ss is perfect
  7. Ivartiel

where? i didn't see that, if you are right, im gonna die
  8. Ivartiel

I'm starting to fear after this tweet. They only show free dlc, if they gonna be free, they gonna little things like cosmetic, or they want to apologize. I hope they want to apologize, or we all done...
  9. Ivartiel

btw they shared few minutes ago
  10. Ivartiel

First free dlc is probably only include n+ plus, extra weapons, cyberwares and more thing like this. Probably we need to wait 5-6 mounth for big dlc sadly :giveup:
  11. Ivartiel

Please cdpr make something fast, everyday i am coming here, read topics, save judy photos, and keep going to live with my post game depression...
  12. Ivartiel

Romance disappointment... (features that should be added)

yep thanks to modders, they always will save us.
  13. Ivartiel

Romance disappointment... (features that should be added)

i just want more things, no need to be like last of us npc, we even don't have enough dialog options.
  14. Ivartiel

So they really not gonna talk to us?

i think 1.0.7 will be big patch, at least i hope
Top Bottom