Recent content by j0shimi

+
  1. J

Sound and EAX ( mss32.dll ) issues

Nice one Weier for the EAX fix! It works great for me, I'm using XP Pro SP3 with X-Fi Auzentech Prelude.
  2. J

Please help with ee installation

Try contacting on of the moderators with a private message.
  3. J

What are your opinions on the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher

Well I stopped playing the witcher as soon as I heard about the EE back in Feb, I got to chapter III and it's finally downloaded and installing! I have a message saying it could take up to two hours! :oWhat kind of time did it take you guys? I'm installing 1.4, two adventures and english dialog...
  4. J

Enhanced Edition (EE) Questions answered here

Try this link for advice on installation [Scoia_tael]_DNL: http://www.thewitcher.com/community/en/www/ee_update_faq.htmlCan somebody confirm that the downloadable TWEE_Upgrade.exe is exactly the same file for everyone right? I saw no options to download a UK specific version and I also believe...
  5. J

Downloadable content announcement

The downloadable TWEE_Upgrade.exe is exactly the same file for everyone right? I saw no options to download a UK specific version and I believe the Language files for the UK and US are the same.I guess the changes are made to the original copy of The Witcher you own, would I be right in thinking...
  6. J

Is there omly one EE Update for all countries (the main file) So could I download the rapidshare files and then use my UK language file?
  7. J

More mirrors for TWEE_Upgrade.exe?

Gaya informed me that the US and the UK language file are exactly the same.
  8. J

How to get Enhanced Edition of The Witcher for free!

Are the US and UK language files the same? I started downloaded the US by accident then I started to download the UK and the files are exactly the same size and name?
  9. J

Look at your poor fans CDPR, people all over the world waiting anxiously, the world united for The Witcher EE :PPlease get out of bed and release it... please!
  10. J

I'm up for that NightOrchid!
  11. J

Another one waiting, although I have doubts we will see it until much later in the day... I shall give it a bit longer!
  12. J

NA download release will be the 19th just like the rest of us... Hopefully they will give us a midnight release so we can download throughout the night!
  13. J

Starting September 16 (or 19), Your Life Will be Improved, Elevated, Augmented, Enriched… Enhanced,

I'm hoping they are kind enough for a midnight release tonight... please!
  14. J

Enhanced Edition (EE) Questions answered here

Apologies if this has been asked before but I have just done a fresh install of my original copy of the witcher and want to know if I need to be patched up to 1.3 before applying the EE update?Regards,J0shimi
Top Bottom