Recent content by j3lly_m3lly

+
  1. j3lly_m3lly

where is Zhdi?? [VERY IMPORTANT]

GOD... r u sure?? why would he even do such a thing????
  2. j3lly_m3lly

how to block bullets with katana?

@Faptorr @BlackWolf500.298 thread to find Zhdi. i hope u guys can help me with looking for him if nobody tells us where he is today. i could split the map into segments each of us would be searching. https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/where-is-zhdi-very-important.11048531/
  3. j3lly_m3lly

where is Zhdi?? [VERY IMPORTANT]

does any1 know where can i find NPC called Zhdi? i recently learned that you can get bullet blocking/deflection enchantment for katana from him, but i couldn't get the info on where he is. i spent over 1.5 day looking for him in the Night City and i still can't find him... if you know anything...
  4. j3lly_m3lly

i know ur pain, but stay strong. i'm sure we will have the help we need soon!
  5. j3lly_m3lly

i'm playing with katana build character and i'm tired of gloriously catching every bullet fired at me with my face while trying to be cyberninja. i was playing for a while now, and still wasn't able to figure out how do u block/deflect the damn bullets with katana in cp2077 :< i recently found...
  6. j3lly_m3lly

is cp2077 favoring firearm builds over katanas?

i see a lot of players relying on grenades
  7. j3lly_m3lly

hmm i played both firearm build character and katana build character (very hard difficulty) for the equal amounts of time now and i definitely wouldn't say that katanas are overpowered. katanas have good dps, but you have to get close. it can be quite hard when you are surrounded by large...
  8. j3lly_m3lly

so i started to make my 2nd character which is supposed to be the cyberninja because i was told it'll be legitimate combat build before the game's release, and after 1st hours of developing the character, i still feel like the game handicaps it in comparison to my 1st (test) character which uses...
  9. j3lly_m3lly

how do you like the character editor?

is cp2077 character editor meeting ur expectations? do you like it or are you disappointed and why? share ur opinions and thoughts about it here!
  10. j3lly_m3lly

cp2077 V's voice customization options

that it's only way of experiencing the character you made for the most of the time (except the hands) in this matter, anything is better than nothing
  11. j3lly_m3lly

damn, considering that we will b forced 2 play in 1st person, i hoped that we'll at least b able 2 hv customized voice tone... like come on, it wouldn't b so hard 2 implement 4 cdpr devs
  12. j3lly_m3lly

nobody was talking about the 3rd voice actor for V nor expecting it to happen. we were talking about the voice tone customization. SR4 doesn't have more voice actors for the protagonist than SR3, however it still has voice tone customization while SR3 doesn't. the Sims games has 2 voice actors...
  13. j3lly_m3lly

upd8: from what i can c in ncw4 character editor, it turns out that there's only default masculine and feminine voice tone, without any possibility of customization otherwise it would b called "FEMININE 01" or hv customization button below like skin tone and hair color has
  14. j3lly_m3lly

Cyberpunk 2020 Daily Facts Conversation Thread!

oh well, i was wrong~ 1604303746 december 10th, nvm
  15. j3lly_m3lly

[poll] all cp2077 romance options revealed. do you like any of them?

but from what you're saying, you're not into that romance option, are you?
Top Bottom