Recent content by jabohn

+
  1. jabohn

GAME KEEPS ON CRASHING

For me, it crashes maybe every 2 or 3 days. It seems to just be at random times. Some times during play, sometimes when using fast travel. I also find that sometimes it starts to make the screen flash black for a second. Sometimes just once, sometimes a couple of times in a row.
  2. jabohn

Map cut off since Switch update

Actually on further inspection it's not just the map. The menu screen has elements a lot closer to the edge of the screen than before as well. The game also crashed on me tonight. That makes about 4 times since it was released. 1573096379 And now I noticed it's not just the game, but it's the...
  3. jabohn

Annoying crackling sound on The Switcher

I didn't think it was a sound issue, but just a sound effect you hear in certain locations if it's windy... but it is kind of funny because I don't recall the woods crackling so much even in the wind.
  4. jabohn

Map cut off since Switch update

There was an updated for the Switch version of Witcher 3 which I installed yesterday. Now the map is slightly cut off on the outside edges. I checked the display settings and they appear to be correct. Also side note, after installing the update it wiped out settings - for example, it started...
Top Bottom