Recent content by Jack_in_the-Green

+
  1. J

What other franchise should CDPR take over?

I think "random stuff" as you put it is overrated. In a game that is +100 hours which I believe would be the case, that random stuff gets old pretty soon. And is prone to manufacture some illogical cringeworthy situations. Like the devs in CDPR have told of moments when the "system" in Witcher 3...
  2. J

What other franchise should CDPR take over?

I think "anything" in gaming could be fun, so it's not a bad thing per se. But I would personally prefer if in Cyberpunk we could aproach to death/killings in a more mature way, if you call that "immersive" or "realistic" it's the same for me. I think there are a lot of "traditional conventions"...
  3. J

upcoming "CP" movies

Im glad you're not the creative director of Cyberpunk 2077, then. :P Im also glad Sard is not either, after all, he "loooved" "Star Wars: the shit awakens"... behind all his artificial edge, he's too soft.
  4. J

Older Release Date and General Speculation Thread.

I'm almost certain that they moved away from a long advertising campaign strategy to a short one -6 months- ish-, but with huge ammounts of money -it's kind of hinted in a recent Polish interview- so being incredibly optimistic, I would not hope to see anything until next year. at the most.
  5. J

Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

I doubt we'll have to wait til 2020. Most probably it will be published next year, maybe towards the end. UNLESS they are stuck with some insourmountable mechanical problems they find difficulty in solving and the issues cant be ditched -like not having flying cars in the game, if they want them...
  6. J

The only "mutant" he mentoned that Im aware of was Geralt of Rivia... :P He did mentioned that their top priority for their 500 people studio is Cyberpunk, which is great. Also there was a reference of a "third" posible game down the line, of a new genre, but he completely closed the...
  7. J

There's a new in-depth interview with Marcin Iwinski (head of CD Projekt Red). No things of importance are mentioned regarding Cyberpunk 2077, sadly (overall its a CD Project Red/Witchr 3 related interview). I didnt want to open ANOTHER thread in this forum just for that, so here it is.
  8. J

Prime 1 Studio - Witcher 3 licence (collectible statues)

Yeah, I mean it's not even a contest. And faces, schmences. LOL For less than the price of 1 statue you can get 3 or 4 figurines... Maybe they're not 100% there, but theyre preeeeeeeetty close. With my budget pretty close goes a long way. :P
  9. J

But acording to the news, DARKHORSE will be doing affordable figurines of Geralt, Ciri and Yennefer, US$ 30 each, which is a very good price. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8AkoUn-aDw I understand collectors' fever, but besides the ridiculous price, it's really pointless to have statues of...
  10. J

Star Wars

Well, I`ve seen it. :P Took my nephew with me, and HE HAD a great time. I think for a kid it's an OK movie, fut seeing it as a "love letter" for the fans, which AFAIK was the idea it was kind of pathetic. I agree with andrew, some posts above. STAR WARS was always "lighthearted" and very shaky...
  11. J

Movies / TV Shows!

People keep "speculating" regarding the next season of Game of Thrones..., is Jon Snow dead or isnt he? But MOST IMPORTANTLY... LOOK AT THE SHIRT of Kim "the scorcher" Horcher, host of the show!!!:smile:
  12. J

Beautiful designs all... Definetely out of my reach... :P In case the info is of any use for people here, for the last 2 years I've been purchasing many lead and resin fantasy figures (most of them 45mm, some are larger), on the pretense of building a Witcher collection for myself (that entails...
  13. J

Avallac'h Fan Art Thread

This thread is way too serious and stern. It needs a good laugh, even if it is by some parasitical sense of humour. :P
  14. J

Movies to watch?

You are more than entitled to love the movie, but I can't take the statement back. :P And I would even say "The Fifth Element" is on the same level as "Tank Girl", regarding the Cyberpunk heritage. Not the particular direction CDP RED or Mike Pondsmith would go for, I say. But again, the world...
Top Bottom