Recent content by jackie_wt

+
  1. jackie_wt

Refunds being misused

Yes, there will be some people abusing the current refund policy. What do you want CDPR to do? Stop refunding people until they can establish a system that checks your progress before refund? Which is neither economical, given that they have just ruined their reputation, any delay will further...
  2. jackie_wt

Why combat need an overhaul

The whole game need an overhaul
  3. jackie_wt

Lets Talk Immersion...

Bugs and glitches aside, the insanely dumb AI and the lack of interaction with the world.
  4. jackie_wt

This game desperately need New Game+

that's weird, I also did all side quest and hustle, and I am already level 50/50 before finishing act 2.
  5. jackie_wt

Weak AI during the combat

And tech guns
  6. jackie_wt

Traffic signal

True, they do need to fix the AI ASAP. With the current AI, there is no point to drive "normally".
  7. jackie_wt

Traffic signal

I mean it is player's choice to not follow the signal. But it breaks the immersion when the signal have such behavior. People aren't complaining GTA 5's red light, there is no reason to have the signal turn green instantly.
  8. jackie_wt

Traffic signal

I have notice that every time when I approach a traffic signal while driving, the signal will turn green instantly. That is just ridiculous.
  9. jackie_wt

Game has no anti-aliasing option

Did you reply to the wrong topic by mistake? People here are complaining about AA that blur the graphics not FPS
Top Bottom