Recent content by JackofTears

+
  1. J

Is it me, or does everyone have a raging hardon for romancing Judy?

Who cares? The whole 'Edward vs Jacob' thing that was a cultural phenomenon, or the other one from 'Hunger Games'. People like romance in their media - you find it in novels, television, music, comics, movies, and everything that humans touch. Romantic dramas and comedies are huge markets...
  2. J

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

Just like everyone else, I agree with the sentiment but hope all romances get it. I also hope we see more romance options because as much as I love Judy, I don't want her to be the only person I ever get to romance as a lesbian.
  3. J

Shanimance

What it comes down to is this. If the decision to have Shani turn down Geralt was a character decision, because they decided Shani had moved on and wasn't interested, then it wasn't a case of bad writing and they are under no obligation to offer the player a "happily ever offer" with Shani. If...
  4. J

Shanimance

Yes, but the way she says it indicates she knows he can't be that person and doesn't expect him to be. It depresses her that she doesn't have that person in her life, because she's getting to a point in her life where she wants that, but she doesn't expect it to be Geralt. ---------- Updated...
  5. J

Shanimance

I never liked the idea of Geralt settling down anyway; the fact that she doesn't want to settle down is one of the things I love about Shani - she's more realistic about their relationship; she doesn't expect them to be husband and wife, she expects them to be what they are.
  6. J

Shanimance

Shanimance Just wanted to say that I finished the wedding mission and the Shani romance and really enjoyed it. It was a fun mission and the romance cap at the end was really sweet. CD Projekt Red does a great job at making each of the romance scenes feel very distinct for the women involved...
  7. J

BEST scene in the game or how I realized this is the best game I've played in years!

::laughs:: I was thinking the same thing. Then the conversation you have after that, of course I chose the "I want to hear everything" option - all I wanted to do was sit there and listen to her talk forever without end!
  8. J

The biggest frivolous thing about the actual plot of the Witcher story by CDPR [spoilers ofc]

The thing with Geralt and Yennefer and the Wild Hunt is part of the story of the first two games, thus it's kind of important.
  9. J

Interaction with friends is incredibly limited; I feel so alone

There's so much to do in the game that I didn't really feel the lack of companionship; you're always talking to people about something - if not your friends, then someone about this quest or that contract, this bit of political scheming or that side mission - so I never felt as though I was...
  10. J

Fake Papers quest and regenerating enemies

That Werewolf quest was kicking my arse for awhile; it was regenerating so fast that if I popped back to take a Swallow it was regenerating faster than I was, so I couldn't let up attacking it or it would regenerate its health completely. Ultimately I had to do everything I could to improve my...
  11. J

"King is Dead" - Proper Clothes?

I think the point is that there is no right choice; I felt good that I got "You chose you're own outfit" ... at least that wasn't an outright insult.
  12. J

POLL - Who would Ciri choose to save (Vesemir/Geralt)?

These are bizarre polls ... in each one you have the obvious answer and the obvious looser. Vesemir is awesome and all, but Geralt is her adopted father ... who is she going to choose?
  13. J

Can we prevent XXXXXX death? SPOILER

Geralt is more of the seething anger type, though; more the type to stalk in and kill you for what you've just done. Had it been Ciri or Yennefer I could imagine him crying out, but otherwise, no. This was him stalking in to settle scores, adding one more tally to his list of people he was...
  14. J

Did I miss something ? Dijkstra and Emhyr related (spoilers)

I got that information elsewhere, I don't recall where (I think it was a dialog option), but I had it before that conversation; maybe you didn't. (and I didn't take Ciri to talk with him)
  15. J

Did I miss something ? Dijkstra and Emhyr related (spoilers)

Why, because Geralt is an idiot? Emhyr told Geralt he walted Ciri back for reasons of state, what makes more sense than him wanting her back than to eventually hand over rule of the empire to her? This seems a pretty simple conclusion and even if he isn't positive of this, it's a good bet for...
Top Bottom