Recent content by jackrowan21

+
  1. jackrowan21

Sound Issues

No aggression? Help with the problem? You literally attacked that guy, saying "he obviously has no idea what he's talking about," to paraphrase. After you insulted his intellect you jumped on the opportunity to elevate your own. Now, you claim he is in the wrong. That sucks, I hope you don't do...
  2. jackrowan21

Empty shards everywhere bug

Having the same problem. I'm surprised this isn't more of a discussion. Alas, there are perhaps bigger problems to worry about right now. They're just empty shards, for now anyway.
  3. jackrowan21

Hotfix 1.05

Just updated to 1.05, got in-game & also am stuck in settings menu. On PS4. Edit: Reentered game & my settings were replaced with default since my settings were corrupted. Possibly because I force exited...? oh maybe that was meant to happen. Less than 5 minutes in game & performance...
  4. jackrowan21

I'm disappointed how romances are handled. It's like game doesn't care if you're with someone already.

The problem with that is there would have to be a whole new few layers of depth into the game. A whole new, manageable relationship system. Without a new backend relationship system & frontend for it, we'd be pretty screwed. Something like that would take a lot of time, which unfortunately will...
  5. jackrowan21

I'm disappointed how romances are handled. It's like game doesn't care if you're with someone already.

This I can't deny. We are given the illusion of having our own V. Sometimes it's enjoyable, sometimes not so much.
  6. jackrowan21

This is no longer a discussion just about a game. You're talking about what exactly you believe the game should do based on your own moral compass & what you think corresponds to faithful or unfaithful when it comes to a partner. Me, I wouldn't say flirting with someone is unfaithful to my...
  7. jackrowan21

You basically just repeated my main points... If you want, you can be a totally asexual character. Nothing in this game forces you to romance other characters. It's your choice. Your last point there... Ok, I understand, but not everybody shares the same stance you have on relationships. For...
  8. jackrowan21

ARASAKA THERMAL KATANA

Ah I see, my bad. I would probably know better if I didn't scrap it immediately.
  9. jackrowan21

I don't know if somebody has already mentioned this... Why must it be the game's responsibility to control who you can & can't romance - if you've already been with someone... This is a totally negligible & silly complaint. You all do realize that there is nothing forcing you to try to fuck...
  10. jackrowan21

ARASAKA THERMAL KATANA

Pretty sure there is a thermal katana available to pick up during Judy's quest line. On a table in an office you have to go to. Might be mistaken, don't think so tho. It's an iconic weapon.
  11. jackrowan21

Can't use special jumps while in calls

If a fixer has just phoned me about a nearby gig they have for me, I like to get in position during their exposition with the help of some charged jumps. Be it for clearing a very large barbed wire fence, reaching a rooftop or generally evading enemy sight lines & gaining a vantage somehow...
  12. jackrowan21

Basilisk Tank Mission

I dunno dude...ask some aliens or something. Only reasonable thing I can suggest is loading a previous save? I mean, before... that happened.
  13. jackrowan21

To CDPR: Please do a Sean Murray, as that will 100% solidify your rep with us!

Their reputation is what sold Cyberpunk 2077, let's not beat around the bush. They won't let that stay tarnished, at least not a great deal - they will repair relations, in what form that will be, we have yet to see.
  14. jackrowan21

Proof that the 6 month montage with Jackie was definitely cut content

This type of response is seeded into inconsiderate employers in every single industry on this planet. Especially in industries where profit margins are everything. It's unfortunate this is the way things are. But, they just, are. Employers who believe a stance like this, will never change, fact...
  15. jackrowan21

Proof that the 6 month montage with Jackie was definitely cut content

Yeah... this fact alone saddens me more than anything actually to do with the game. Wasted. Potential. So much.
Top Bottom