Recent content by JacobSeidner

+
  1. JacobSeidner

Daily Quests issues

Yeah. I didn’t lose any but I haven’t gotten a new one since the patch dropped either.
  2. JacobSeidner

Season of the Bear has started!

It seems the “Ivo of Belhaven” bundle is available for purchase in the shop even though I already completed the reward tree and have all of its content. Unlike the year of the boar bundles, the content of this bundle does not have any differences with those from the reward tree so this should...
  3. JacobSeidner

Transforming Gwent’s Arena mode into a new Draft mode

Yeah. I’ve always wanted to see a multiplayer game allow players to bet in-game currency on the outcome of a match. The lack of buy-ins and rewards was the main thing in the article I wasn’t in favor of or indifferent to and I really hope they make some sort of meaningful reward/progression system.
  4. JacobSeidner

Possible issue with Contracts not updating

Are you sure? I had a "play 60 neutral cards" and "play 40 artifacts" quest during the issue yesterday. When I logged on today, they were both gone. I assumed the game registered them as completed but if the rewards were not dispersed I'm out 4 reward points. I was at 206 when I logged in today...
  5. JacobSeidner

Oh, "event" as in "catastrophe." Here I was hoping for a very special Gwent Yom Kippur and a Keepa for Geralt.
  6. JacobSeidner

Yeah. Just played several games on iOS and one on PC. I'm not getting any daily order or crown progress. It was working fine yesterday. I have attached an image of the corresponding error. Note that the error message's claim that "your progress and rewards have still been added." is untrue as...
  7. JacobSeidner

Vincent Van Moorlehem vs Veil

That Vincent is a 5 point body and the removal of not only the 6 provision buff but also whatever unit was important enough that the Scoiatel player was trying to protect it. So the Vincent is gaining 11 points in value + the point value of the body or engine potential of the removal target...
  8. JacobSeidner

Introducing Journey - all new progression system!

With your inability to spell "ingrates" I'm going to give your intelligence the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not from the United States or any English speaking country. Count yourself lucky that the pass only costs the equivalent of 5.00 USD where you are but that's not the case...
  9. JacobSeidner

Introducing Journey - all new progression system!

Just played against a deck running the new Ele'yas. The allied unit destruction animation took a solid 30 sec and left a residual blackhole. I'm on a computer that can't seem to run premium card art during a match, so take it with a grain of salt. Why a card game has trouble running on a...
  10. JacobSeidner

Update 4.0 Patch Notes

Big fan of this game. It's my favorite CCG and I wanted to state that first because the rest of this post might sound negative but I;ve been concerned with the direction this game's been going for a while. I really liked Arachnas queen. It didn't bother me that certain cards were only viable...
  11. JacobSeidner

Contracts with New Skills and Abilities

Yeah. I thought the pace at which expansions are being released seemed rushed. Crimson Curse and Novigrad brought pretty severe balance issues at launch that needed to be hot fixed. Both Novigrad and Iron Judgment had missing premium art at launch. I justified this mentally by thinking about the...
  12. JacobSeidner

Will Season of the bear be back? Clarification about bundle

It’a good to here that Season of the Bear will return. It has been, by far, my favorite seasonal mode so far. Would it be possible to prorate the cost of the bundle depending on how many items you already own? A lot of other free-to-play games do this and it encourages more purchases. I...
Top Bottom