Recent content by jacqsynn

+
  1. jacqsynn

Let's talk about vehicles

i would like the ability to do vehicle custumization like armor, speed, and whatnot. I wanna be a Techie/Netrunner with a van.
  2. jacqsynn

I'm still alive, Part 16

Ya Wisdom Fix your Avatar you need so much better then a stinken W lol
  3. jacqsynn

Hardware Thread - General.

I am glad I got my new PC when I did, the GTX 1060 w/6gb of RAM will help as well as the PC's RAM upgrade and SSD I am getting this summer help. If I get anywhere the performance upgrade I did with my old laptop, I will be in the clouds.
  4. jacqsynn

Can V be a monster?

All I can say is no matter what the game is rated kids will play it as Mommy/Daddy will buy it to shut the kid up. Then have a freakout on what the kid is playing. Remember Mortal Kombat when it was resleased for home play, Parents were like my kid is killing people in this game never once...
  5. jacqsynn

e3schedule.inf

NC20 CP77 Well maybe tomorrow
  6. jacqsynn

Hello, Night City!

I am hoping I can play it when it comes out, I had a massive Hemoragic stroke last year and my left side is still pretty weak. I cannot really do typing at all so no keybinds other then what I can do on my Razer Naga.
  7. jacqsynn

Cyberpsychos .....

I liked the Rules written in the book Dark Metropulis or was it Grim's Cybertales. They broke it down by what type of cyberware you got, would it make you a killing machine or some other type of issues.
  8. jacqsynn

Cameos from real life people?

Ice T is in the Fixer book but only as an illustration.
  9. jacqsynn

Media: Cyberpunk 2077 Movies

Deathmachine http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109575/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
  10. jacqsynn

IP Multipliers

Ye-ah..like I said, time to move on.
  11. jacqsynn

IP Multipliers

I don't even understand the question? Page 53 level 1 skills cost 10 IP, cost multipliers then start as you progress from level 1 to level 2 and up. Stated over and over in this thread, 2030 stuff does not count as it is a different game. IP cost multipliers for related skills doesn't effect...
  12. jacqsynn

IP Multipliers

It states in the book page 53 all skills cost 10 IP to gain a level 1 skill, cost multipliers then come into effect when going from skill level 1 to skill level 2 and so on. IP multipliers do not have any effect when gaining a new skill, they set it at 10 IP since learning a skill extreme basics...
  13. jacqsynn

How come I can't login with firefox?

How come I can't login with firefox? How come I cannot login on firefox but \I can with POS Explorer which I cannot stand? Is there a setting in firefox that will allow me to login, it knows my PW the part that pops up with the GOG logo is where it won't work.
  14. jacqsynn

2 inherent flaws of 99.99% cyberpunk pnp rpg is...

I have always had players with more then 1 PC, as I tell them death happens in CP2020, and as for a 2077 CP table top rpg, Chrome 5 is all that is planned as far as I know and that just don't make it CP2077. It will give some new tech and you can play in 2077 but the base rules will be the same.
  15. jacqsynn

How to make your players paranoid:

I found that a really good way is to have the PC Techie that does the auto work, to ask the Fixer that owns the Van the following question. "so why does your Van need a 7 CPU processor, 3500 MU of storage and EMP shielding that exceeds military standards, as well as a Satellite Control Module...
Top Bottom