Recent content by jahkin

+
  1. J

Meredith Stout Expansion

I am so surprised she is constnatly brought up ... she manhandled my V, tried to play her, I sold her out and was happy I helped the dude she drover around in her backseat ... Really, not sure what people have with here, she doesn't even look that great imho, or is in any way interesting...
  2. J

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

At least a vanity-cam would have been great. When I run just from A to B I really would have liked to press the button and check my V's ugliest outfit ... ^^ Same category of "Why do games still omitt such basic features in 2020???" - like hairdressing, option to redesign you characters...
  3. J

[SPOILERS]How would you describe Cyberpunk 2077 after 100+h?

Like an interesting consensual sexual encounter that however ends with a sudden kick in the groin, bascially making the entire fun experience suddenly something you wanna forget and move on...
  4. J

DLC: What do you prefer? The poll. ! ENDING SPOILERS !

Voted, knew or rather hoped to vote with the majority. Of course I was ... what else...
  5. J

[SPOILERS] End-Game And Suspicions About The First DLC

Almost gives some flashbacks to Mr. Leland Gaunt, I mean Mr. O'Dim, in a distant way ...
  6. J

[SPOILERS] End-Game And Suspicions About The First DLC

I mean ... his name ... uhm...is not inspiring positivity anyway, if there is any symbolic meaning behind the character...
  7. J

Played through the beginning quests twice, and twice Meredith ended in some dumpster I guess, or whatever Militech will do to her. Never cared for her, stupid yelling aggressive bitch, always glad I helped that other dude.
  8. J

Disney does not make any games, you know... Well, neither Cal Kestis nor Merril dies, or are said to die in six months due to Force Poison in their brain from D-Vader ... and I loved that another character also does NOT die, even though they for a split second tried to show me that. Of course...
  9. J

Ironically Disney surely made more people cry tears with their many movies than any grimdark piece of hopelessness...because Disney knows one thing: You do the sad and "hopeless" part midway and early, and bring on the happy ending catharsis later for the viewers, for maximum feelgood - making...
  10. J

What games are you looking forward to?

Hmmm... Warhammer Total War 3 for sure. Hope to see finally some news and release date this year. Baldurs Gate 3 - avoided the EA so far. Not so sure though I#ll like it, as I am not sure the devs can avoid their abysmal world building/writing style/humour that totally ruined Divinity...combat...
  11. J

At this point, I do. Would be a nice change, wouldn't it? I mean, of course modern writers for movies, TV shows and games are not brave enough for going full on happy ending, we know they all lack the balls to write something so daring, so actually innovative at this point. They instead prefer...
  12. J

Cyberpunk 2077 Lost 79% of its Players in the First Month

Didn't even finish it after learning the possible ending(s). Nope, lost all interest. Spend quite a bit and enjoyed myself, but I prefer to spend my times with games making me feel good and encourage me to play again, testing new things etc. Before that I wanted to do a second run, full melee...
  13. J

So they really not gonna talk to us?

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you." And this above is really the best advice CD Red can follow - for the time being at...
  14. J

Serious and realistic suggestions.....

What is needed is that the main story gets treated like V's origin story. Any future content needs to treat it like that, and have V return to Night City without the damocles-sword of incoming death looming over her head. So that any remaining gigs can be completed (Johnny is not needed, he...
  15. J

I have to say though ... his german dub voice has always fitted Keanu better than his real voice :) One of the few instances I would rather watch german with him than original, same with Arnold ... German dubbing is usually quite good ... though not necessarily in games imho, too often sounds...
Top Bottom