Recent content by jamesspencer935

+
  1. jamesspencer935

Patch 1.1 - Enemies wont die. Game ending Glitch.

Thanks for the response none of the weapons have pax attached. The enemies just won't die, I have tired big sticks, guns, swords, bad language and generally the power of frustration. Don't know what to do. Agree with the above love the game and wish I had no bugs. Just wish cyberpunk would give...
  2. jamesspencer935

Patch 1.1 - Enemies wont die. Game ending Glitch.

Again please can someone guide me on what to do. I have a glitch where I cannot kill enemies. They will not die even if I get there health down to Xero. I am stuck in a mission and just cannot progress. All my saves are the same and I have spent hours in the game getting to level 46. What on...
  3. jamesspencer935

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Good news and thanks for facing into it. Just wish you had not bottled it and released it. Lesson learnt I guess. People are willing to wait for quality and will pay for it. Love the game by the way even though its a slog sometimes as enemies wont die.
  4. jamesspencer935

CANT KILL ENEMY.SERIOIUS BUG

Does anyone from technical ever respond to queries?
  5. jamesspencer935

Thanks for the comments it's helpful someone commented as I just cannot play the game anymore. I am stuck in a story loop now with Judy i cannot get out of. Put the game down ow which is so sad. It been years since I have felt vested in a game. I cannot believe they did not know the game was in...
  6. jamesspencer935

I have the same bug, I cannot progress the missions or move on. I am just stuck. I spent ages doing the side missions and now cannot finish the game. I have emailed and asked for support but no one can be bothered responding. I know there are loads of gamers out there with these sort of...
Top Bottom