Recent content by Jan_Szybawski

+
  1. Jan_Szybawski

Im not playing this game anymore, but why you play?

I am not playing gwent also, but the one and only reason is, That the game was way too much time-consuming for me - I am very competitive person by my nature, and in tryin' be the best in the game as it was passible I was playing 8-10 hours / day or more and become seriously addicted to it. That...
  2. Jan_Szybawski

[Suggestion] Add "dislike/thumb down" option also on forum

Forum is to discuss or express opionions, not to read as a newspaper when you choose these one that corelate with Your point of view; and like/dislike is one of very popular and usefull forms of expressing opinions about somethig
  3. Jan_Szybawski

[Suggestion] Add "dislike/thumb down" option also on forum

As in the topic: I think that we should give additional option not only to put "like (red point)" under one's comment on forum if we agree with it , but also "dislike/thumb down" when we disagree;
  4. Jan_Szybawski

Gwent declared open war to hearthstone? Or its goin' to be sold to blizzard?

? I respect That You are professional full time forum moderator, and You don't have to know how the public trade company or stock exchange works - but if You decide to discuss in these matter, and even You send link to CDPR sheareholders , than at last find out what these 66% of "free float...
  5. Jan_Szybawski

Maybe for You it is a valid explanation - for me it is not. In public trade company You can't just do something because You want to - everything You do have to make best economical sense in the sake of sheareholders; so if CDPR decided to secretly release of big update with no marketing at all...
  6. Jan_Szybawski

Exacktly! I think it is not , and that why I think these update was inforced by competition and done in rush; otherwise how logically explain no marketing at all?
  7. Jan_Szybawski

Maybe it was in reverse than i previously assumed: it was blizzard who decided to hit in gwent by announcing big update exactly 10th of december - date corelating with gwent's announced update. And release by CD-PR the new patch one day ealier than it was announced (effectively 9th of december...
  8. Jan_Szybawski

[Suggestion] 2-hours max/day limit to play gwent for people who want to play , but dont wan't spend more time for it

I was thinking rather about limit of playing for 2h / day mode, and if someone want to play more to play on open - time mode. But Your suggestion is also ver interesting, and even more practical and reasonable I guess
  9. Jan_Szybawski

[Suggestion] 2-hours max/day limit to play gwent for people who want to play , but dont wan't spend more time for it

I have no idea how many people like me are interested in gwent - of course maybe i am only one, i dont know. That is why i put these thread to ask for opinions :)
  10. Jan_Szybawski

I've done playing gwent more than month ago aflter one year of gaming , mainly because I was spending definitely too much time for it. Gwent (like many other online games) is so strongly addictive , that I was able to play 8-12 hours/day , and I know that when I will come back to it, i will...
  11. Jan_Szybawski

OK , so You work here almost everyday and You often present official position's of CD-PR in many important matters (like for ex. about no refunds for PS4 users after shutting down the game) as the charity gift of social act ;) I will be honest - I respect You a lot, because Your proffesional...
  12. Jan_Szybawski

Reasonable explanation - unfortunatelly i dont think it's the right one, but surely reasonable. I guess time will tell , we will see
  13. Jan_Szybawski

That is true but gwent usually made updates in the end of the month, and now the season was extended about 10 days longer than usuall only to finish exackly 10 of december; on top of that any bigger changes are not announced (maybe the will be , but frankly i don't think so) , and console...
  14. Jan_Szybawski

I fully agree that gameplay and mechanics in card gamr are far more important than grafic's and animation, but someone in CDPR in the Day of release Gwent Homecoming seems to forgot about it. Of course its great when both grafics and gameplay are on hi level, but if it is no possible , than...
  15. Jan_Szybawski

@Pacifixer @Angel... Thank You for very detailed inside's about other card games, and after reading Your opinions I think the best solution is to wait till 10th dec and check if gwent will suprise pleasently somehow these time and if he will, i will geave him another try because it seems to...
Top Bottom