Recent content by janoszebambosze

+
  1. J

Super low quality ray-traced reflections.

@NEWBIESO I've checked that - indeed I had a 2.1.39 version and updated it now. Unfortunately it didn't solve my problem but still - thanks for advice. If anyone else want to help, here's another screen on which I think the issue is more noticeable.
  2. J

@NEWBIESO Not really sure. I'll check that later and let you know.
  3. J

Hi, for some time now I am experiencing a wierd problem with reflections - mainly on wet read/ground textures. I thought it was caused by DLSS, but after trying many different settings combinations it became clear that the ray traced reflections are the problem. When they're on (RT on Psycho)...
  4. J

Older Release Date and General Speculation Thread.

So you're surprised that CEO of a huge company talks mostly about profit? Especially as most of his interviews are made by the business oriented media. Sometimes I get the impression that a lot of you guys are forgetting that game developlent is business like any other. And business is all about...
  5. J

Philosophical Question: If the protagonist is fixed are you actually playing an RPG?

I agree with all of you guys saying that RPG is all about believing that you are the character you're playing. Wheather it's fixed or not. That being said I think what's most important and what actually make you believe you are that character is having an impact on the story, the world and the...
  6. J

CDPR addresses recent departure and morale rumours

I just want to say how it looks from my experience. I work in creative industry and I'm on a Lead level. I spent 3 years in the company I work right now and all is great - the atmosphere, people, pay rates... and even though everything is fine I feel like I need to change my workplace and I will...
  7. J

Main character: Voiced or non-voiced?

Exactly. That's what they great at, and I guess they'll keep doing that, even push it further and further. They do STORY DRIVEN RPGs - that's their thing. I think we're going to have semi-set character. In fact I could bet some money on that. By semi-set I mean: fully customizable in terms of...
  8. J

I haven't play VTM, but I did play some games where characters weren't fully voiced, and to be honest I didn't enjoy them as much as I would if characters were voiced. I guess it's ok-ish in isometric games, maybe in games like Skyrim because the storytelling is less important and less...
  9. J

With that logic, you could as well have non-visable character :) When I see my charchter (and I'm almost sure we will see our hero no matter if the game will be FPP or TPP) I want to hear him as well. cRPGs are not Pen and Paper RPGs. What I'm trying to say is that modern video games needs to...
  10. J

I think if CDPred are trying to make revolutionary RPG (and I believe they do), they will want to do voiced protagonist with a lot of dialogue options just because it's a challenge. No one has ever done this right. I'm pretty sure they can pull this off. I mean, for me it would look kind of...
  11. J

But that's what they do - RPGs based on story rather than freedom. That's what they're good at and that's what they should and most likely will continue to do (only better and better). My guess is: main charachter will have the same backstory no matter what class or gender we will chose. The...
  12. J

Yeah, thing is - I don't think CDP Red is going to make a game like fallout (if so - I might accept non-voiced protagonist). I'm almost sure the game will be more like they're previous titles - story driven game, but this time with semi-fixed charachter (kinda like Shepard in ME). Also I...
  13. J

I think we live in times when non voiced games are not acceptable anymore. I mean... I know that it worked in some games in the past, but now? I couldn't get through Pillars of Eternity, Divinity: Orginial Sin and Wasteland 2 just because of that. I dont mind reading - I love reading books...
  14. J

Smaczki, szczególiki, tajemnice czyli rozmaitości wiedźmińskiego świata

Pewien cytat z opowiadania "Mniejsze Zło" Zabrałem się ostatnio za ponowne czytanie całej sagi i podczas opowiadania "Mniejsze Zło" natrafiłem na pewien fragment, który wydał mi się bardzo znajomy. Za bardzo, tak że zdawało mi się jakbym znał jego brzmienie. Chodzi mi o ten fragment...
  15. J

Przerwanie instalacji - błąd -10

Marcin Momot Keth - może ktoś by się wypowiedział co mamy z tym wszystkim zrobić? Support też mi polecił ściągnięcie wersji cyfrowej... ale kupilem fizyczna wlasnie dlatego ze nie moge sobie pozwolic na sciaganie takich ogromnych ilosci danych....
Top Bottom