Recent content by jariff

+
  1. J

[ACT I] the beast help

The circle of elements also works for aard. but in essence it is not neccessary to use aard, it is just a shortcut. you can easily beat the beast by using the rigt potions at the right time (wait in the cave until shortly before midnight, use three potions with secondary effects or at least one...
  2. J

[Act V] Azar Javed fight moan/rant/complaint/suggestion

this was originally a reply for the kochey but works for azar just as well:For all who have trouble here, again preperation is the key:First the shopping list:1. Have enough alcohol and or ingredients / or have your potions already ready - I am just stating that bc in this act strong alcohol is...
  3. J

[ACT I] the beast help

ok, last time i do this, cuz people told me to stop ;).you can (apparently) instantly kil the beast with aard and ritual of magic. that way - just aard it, and coup de grace.for the conservative way:preparemeditate until 2330use spectre oiluse potions with secondary effectsaard firesif you are...
  4. J

[ACT I] Should I not use Aard?

edirr, i beg to differ. monster lore is quite useful at this point, bc it gives you a lot of ingredients you have to get by the hard way otherwise.the beast is easy on normal and medium but not so easy on hard. the aard stun just doesnt work so good there. with ritual of magic powerup it might...
  5. J

[GENERAL] Hardest fight in the game. "Only read if you have completed the game"

Aard + instant kill didnt seem to work well for me on hard. But even if it does, it is a hard fight if you do not know what to do ;) ; if you know what to do there are no hard fights in the game at all :P
  6. J

[GENERAL] Hardest fight in the game. "Only read if you have completed the game"

Have to agree with many here:The beast, cause you do not have much experience and lack ingredients (and formulae if you dont know them by empiric testing / looking them up on the wiki) for the better potions.coccacidium for much the same reasons.after act II or mid act III it is all a breeze -...
  7. J

[ACT I] Where can I find a torch for the crypt?

good thing about cat is also doing them with rubedo secondaries; saves you swallows in the early caves
  8. J

[ACT V] Killing the Koshchey

For all who have trouble here, again preperation is the key:First the shopping list:1. Have enough alcohol and or ingredients / or have your potions already ready - I am just stating that bc in this act strong alcohol is not soooo easy to come by (especially on neutral): Kalkstein sells though2...
  9. J

[ACT III] Question: Is it worth it to loot all the houses in Trade Quarter?

I wouldnt bother. At this point you have enough money and not much to buy for it. the workshop is worth a trip though. if you talk to the guy about alchemy you get a couple of good books (well it is mainly bombs, which i do not use much).
  10. J

[ACT I] the beast help

ok, mardana, you are right, we disgressed a little. but these things matter when trying to killl the beast.so again:dont talk to the reverend if you do not have alcohol and/or potionsuse potions wisely (swallow and tawny owl are enough if you have secondaries in rubedo and nigredo)use spectre...
  11. J

[ACT II] To get all 10: Sephirot Walkthrough

you can clear thaler by doing shanis quest. vincent cannot be helped if you get coleman killed (by helping the elves in chap 1). if you cannot get to the cemetary you need the autopsy. you dont have to kill ramsmeat, telling the false raymond you did suffices (though killing him gives you a very...
  12. J

[ACT II] Dealing with Grandma

there is a way by drinking thaler down. plus one healthe bribe also works fine (if you have the money)
  13. J

[ACT II] How to get past dike gates

lol, i struck on a nerve or created a monster...heard of husker du but never much bothered listening...
  14. J

scarborou fair kitty:just add persley, sage rosemary and thyme.for the topic: yes you will get to the dike, bribe the guards or wait for other ways of catskinning(and for the balanced diet i added rubedo effects)
  15. J

just did a check with the neighbors kitty:cat liver: rebis rubedocat fur: quebirth robedocat teeth: quebirth (surprise) also rubedo (also sellable to the dentist, yields an extra sword called cats claws: damage to food cans +100%)just add vodkavoila
Top Bottom