Recent content by Jarred_Blaauw

+
  1. Jarred_Blaauw

Worries For Character Creation

They did say that you can make the character you want and I know their limitations because then they would be pushed another month or two. But if they want to show diversity they can only show in gender and ethnicity. But in the way people look. This means scars, defects, body types, the way...
  2. Jarred_Blaauw

Weekly Poll - 7/17/2019 - V's Style

I really hope there is a lot of clothing stores there is nothing cooler than going to a shop and making your character look like whoever you want them to be.
  3. Jarred_Blaauw

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

With destrucible environment I hope scenes get creative and I know quick time events are hated by the community but if it helps do something cool like you punching a bad through a floor of a building or jumping out of your car to land on another then I like it's fine. I just hope the way you...
  4. Jarred_Blaauw

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Will I be able to dress up V to look like Marty mcfly from back to the future part 2 when he went to the future.
  5. Jarred_Blaauw

Interior Exploration?

Like what building will we be able to go into. Can we go into a bar and have a drink or going a restaurant and get something to eat. Maybe go to a clothing store and try on some clothes or to a car dealership to either test, buy or steal a car. Maybe we can jump down the tallest building in...
  6. Jarred_Blaauw

Weekly Poll 7/8/19 - Which V Are You Gonna Be?

I hope the character creation and character customization is good.
  7. Jarred_Blaauw

Worries For Character Creation

Well I think that customization should be in depth we will be playing this game multiple times and plus many people will be playing this game so if we all look the same then it won't be fun. You should be able to add tattoos, body scars maybe you have gold teeth or shark like teeth. Maybe you...
  8. Jarred_Blaauw

Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ!

I wonder how in depth is the character creation will it be more like monster hunter the world where you just choose between a bunch of presets or will it be more detailed like Sims 4 where we can about actually personalize how our character's looks and not just with clothing.
  9. Jarred_Blaauw

What 5 questions would you ask CDPR about the game (no perspective talk)?

How detailed can you make your character in the character creator? What can we do when we are not doing missions? Will there be a wide of variety of vehicles? Can you customize your vehicles and homes? How many styles of clothing is there and can we wear anything from the 20th century?
  10. Jarred_Blaauw

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

I Think that they should show many different cultures and ways of life. They not only Americans living there but there are Asians, Africans, Europeans and South Americans there too. That should be reflected by art and architecture in the world. It should affect how people dress, speak and act...
  11. Jarred_Blaauw

Weekly Poll - 5/28/2019 - Lifepath (Backstory)

Yeah lifepath should affect the world we live and the people we interact with. Nothing should be gated but there should be certain quests or interaction you get from your certain life path. For this it shouldn't be as simple as it was in the demo but it can't be as complicated as it was in the...
  12. Jarred_Blaauw

Purpose and interaction of/with objects and mechanics

They we should feel connected to the world like where you run to a door. Your character with actually grab the handle to open the door. Also having physics based puzzles like in portal or half-life.
  13. Jarred_Blaauw

How will the driving work?

I hope it's fun to do it as much as it's fun to watch. There should vehicle combat and tricks/stunts you can do with them if you really push the limits. Every car should feel different. If I drive a old junk car I found in the dump it shouldn't handle the same way as a fancy sports car.
  14. Jarred_Blaauw

Stealth - What do you want to see?

It should be like Spiderman or Assassin's creed where it's very acrobatic. You on the side of building. Crawling on the ceiling. Using the environment around you to you're advantage.
  15. Jarred_Blaauw

Weekly Poll - 5/21/2019 - Crafting

Crafting should not be as complicated as it's in most survival games. It should just be for making simple things like bombs or weapon upgrades.
Top Bottom