Recent content by Jason_Dahms

+
  1. Jason_Dahms

New 1.1 Bug (in apt area johnny says "Ha. House rakin it in. Wonder what the boss has to say about it?")

wow thank you for this. in the 300+ hours of game time before 1.1 I never had this bug. I find it humorous that now, only in 1.1, am I getting a floodgate of old bugs. 1611505616 he commented about some shady mug, still dotn see him or the shady guy but no messages on my screen so i dont care...
  2. Jason_Dahms

patch 1.1 has completely damaged my game !

this would be asinine if they did it. it would also completely destroy any faith i had left in them and i'd never defend or buying anything form them ever again. to the EA, activision, bethesda closet they would go.
  3. Jason_Dahms

New 1.1 Bug (in apt area johnny says "Ha. House rakin it in. Wonder what the boss has to say about it?")

New 1.1 Bug (in apt area johnny says "Ha. House rakin it in. Wonder what the boss has to say about it?") And the damn message on the screen wont disappear. Johnny is nowhere to be seen, all saves now affected by this despite the message NOT being there when saved. 3 manual and all 10 auto...
  4. Jason_Dahms

Looking for hacks for 2nd playthrough:

same. someone find how to activate console commnads like they did for the wticher 3
  5. Jason_Dahms

Crafting Iconic Weapons (Bug?)

Anyone else getting 100% physical damage for all iconic weapons? I just got enough mats to craft a few and after crafting 250 (load, reload, reload, over and over), every single one of them is physical damage type, despite clearly stating that "when crafting this weapon you'll get one random...
  6. Jason_Dahms

Gorilla arms don't bypass the body level requirement to force open doors

Which is dumb. Each arm was to have unique flavor. Mantis climb walls (they still got the cool kill), monowire still has stealth kills, project shooter is 10000% OP as the tranq shot KOs everything 100% allowing you to walk up and one shot kill it all. I hope they fix this with their 'full'...
  7. Jason_Dahms

Gorilla arms don't bypass the body level requirement to force open doors

this is the only reason I got the arms. my build is sniper builder hacker, body 10, reflex 16, tech 18, int 16, cool 11. need the body 10 for some cyberware, and then all tech weapons. shotting through ANYTHING, not just walls, is badass.
  8. Jason_Dahms

Gig: We have your wife (how do I report a bug?)

*****below is the ticket I want to file but can't because it won't let me attach save files "doesn't have the right attachment".***** I jumped the wall, stealth choked everyone (some needed whistle and cyberblinding), but then I get to the wife (Lauren Costigan), she won't interact with me. I...
Top Bottom