Recent content by Jaszi

+
  1. Jaszi

What did you expect from Cyberpunk 2077 and you didn't get?

Purchasable apartments Able to change hair/makeup/nail color/ add or change tattoos after character creation Fleshed out romances Life paths actually being different throughout the main story As one already pointed out, V being the main protagonists Interactive world similar to gta (hate to say...
  2. Jaszi

"The Pickup" quest outcome

During my 1st play through I didn’t take the shard from Meredith at all after meeting with her. I wasn’t strong enough to takedown Royce so Jackie and I fought through and Meredith met me at the end. It does seem weird that shooting results in Meredith while takedown results in...
  3. Jaszi

What was your first minor dissapointment in the game?

Female V isn’t feminine. I dressed my V in a skirt and during a quest when she was sitting I noticed she was sitting the same way male V would sit. Spread eagle with a skirt on lol. It’s not a game breaker but I would like a feminine female V.
  4. Jaszi

Favorite station and song from Cyberpunk 2077

Pacific Dreams and that Blues station. Yeah, music died for me starting in the early 2000’s. Although I must admit I do like that Night City song.
  5. Jaszi

Takemura (Minor Spoilers)

Takemura knows someone was behind the pillar because I remember seeing “unauthorized scan” pop up while hiding. I noticed that on my first play through and remember saying out loud “damn he scanned me” but was surprised he didn’t say anything. I then wondered if maybe that was a glitch or was...
  6. Jaszi

How "They" knew about V.

I’ve also wondered how random people V ran into knew V was dying or “dead”... for example my most recent memory of two This theory is quite good.
  7. Jaszi

[STORY SPOILERS] The Gripes and Problems with the Story

As far as the heist goes...for me there was a huge opportunity when the dialogue came up to side with Evelyne or Dex. That alone could have changed the storyline or at least split it in two. Choose Dex and you get the storyline we have now. Choose to side with Evelyne and V would’ve worked his...
Top Bottom