Recent content by JayD83

+
  1. J

When's the last chance to do side missions?

When's the last chance to do side missions? So I have just defeated the crones on bald mountain, but it seems like all the way up to now since saving ciri, it's all been pretty linear and not letting me venture off to do contracts, side missions etc Have I gone past that point now or will...
  2. J

Really? - No City Map Markers!!!

yes all filters are turned on :) I take it everyone else has all markers for things they discover then? If so must be a bug as mine dissapear as soon as i walk away
  3. J

yes all filters are turned on :) I take it everyone else has all markers for things they discover then? If so must be a bug as mine dissapear as soon as i walk away
  4. J

Really? - No City Map Markers!!! So is it really a design descision not so show useful map markers/icons for things like the blacksmith in Novigrad or just a bug on my game? It's infuriating searching Novigrad for the blacksmith or herbalist even though I have met them before, trying to...
  5. J

dlc armour location?

dlc armour location? got the new armour dlc but have no idea where to find it. Anyone know? :)
  6. J

Witcher 2 repurcussions question (Triss/Saskia)

Witcher 2 repurcussions question (Triss/Saskia) So I never played much of Witcher 2 but have been asked the question in W3 if I saved Triss or Saved Saskia However, I do know Triss was saved anyway if you saved Saskia but in the Witcher 3 If I choose this option, will Triss still be in the...
  7. J

Collectors Edition prima guide late!! (Amazon UK)

True - just thought it would be nice to get it on the day and read up on some monster info at work before delving in :) Just hope its days and not weeks
  8. J

Collectors Edition prima guide late!! (Amazon UK)

Collectors Edition prima guide late!! (Amazon UK) Anyone else ordered this and not have it arrive? Just spoke to Amazon and it seems the Prima Collectors guide won't arrive for a while. Seems the Supplier is late in sending stock out. Typical
  9. J

Tips for a gamer for Witcher 3 before the launch! SPOILER FREE!

How do you get new gwent cards? And are there lots to collect? (monsters etc) Would you say its almost like a trading card game in itself
  10. J

In-depth SPOILER FREE review of TW3 by a gamer.

Agreed I'd love to see some truly unique sea monsters. I love the idea of mermaids in the game but not sure there will be. A large sea serpent of some kind should be a must in a game like this I also wonder if there will be much in terms of sea life thats non monster - we have seen whales in a...
  11. J

In-depth SPOILER FREE review of TW3 by a gamer.

Hey ARram I have a few questions about the beasts. 1. Do the sirens still represent nice ladies in the water like the very first trailer showed (people thought they were mermaids) before flying and turning ugly? 2. Are there lots more monster types still not seen yet (official screens/trailers...
Top Bottom