Recent content by jb316

+
  1. jb316

Important update regarding the UWP PC version of GWENT

Finally got my account today. Kept my full premium collection and was actually refunded all meteorite powder I bought with real money. Took them ages but they've done okay by me. Hopefully you guys get yours too soon.
  2. jb316

I'll wait to the end of the week and message them again. It's sad that I had zero trust in them and their we'd get it sorted early next week bull. This is actually making me hate a company I held up in high regard. A company I thought put gamers first.
  3. jb316

I got a reply saying it will hopefully be done early next week lol. I won't hold my breath
  4. jb316

Same mine is still in transfer. 9 days now. They said they are waiting for Microsoft to verify. Saying it won't be done untill January now. It's annoying that it seems to be random if it gets done or not. Immasteal did you get a email to say yours was done?
  5. jb316

If anyone has their account successfully transferred and working on gog please post here for the rest of us. My account has been in transfer for 5 days now. Just wondering how long it takes :)
  6. jb316

i tweeted pawel burza about people who no longer have an xbox being locked out of their accounts and he replied saying they are looking into it. heres hoping they find a resolution to move everyone to gog regardless if they've ever used their account on xbox or not.
  7. jb316

Can we please at least have a official statement regarding the issue and if we are still going to be held to the deadline of the 18th 1544096756 they've changed the wording now to say you cant transfer if you ever played on xbox. this is so unfair to people who no longer have access to an xbox...
  8. jb316

It's a shame they've given a deadline day for this and seem to be replying really slow to support tickets and haven't put out any official word on why so many are having issues. If anyone manages to transfer successfully please post here so we know the system is actually working.
  9. jb316

Coded the request wrong? How is that possible... All you're doing is clicking a button to request the transfer? This really is a major fault on cdprs behalf and it's gamers that have already waited long enough who are paying for it.
  10. jb316

Having the same issue as others here. No reply from support yet. Anyone actually managed to resolve this or even get a reply?
Top Bottom