Recent content by jdmnstr

+
  1. jdmnstr

is cp2077 favoring firearm builds over katanas?

Bought the first rare Katana from the 1st merch and haven't used anything else ever since when things got dicey. Already up to 250 DPS. Love the Katana.
  2. jdmnstr

20 Improvements/Changes I'd Like To See (feel free to add your own!)

I would love to be able to skip having to select an amount for every item i have more than one of when selling. that's really annoying. Also, each time you sell something it seems the whole menu is reloading. That seems odd. A Quick Load button (like in most other games) would also be swell...
  3. jdmnstr

Why I can't select Ray Tracing on GTX 1080 ? Nvidia enabled already in driver

It is a GTX, not a RTX card, simple as that. But you're not missing out on much. Raytracing is way overhyped atm.
  4. jdmnstr

fps drops over time.

only time i had drops was during driving through the city fast. are you using DLSS? Also, 40 FPS is nothing you should aim for, since it is most certainly not a stable 40. My suggestion is disable rtx (since it is overhyped anyway atm), go for 1080 ultra or high settings together with DLSS...
  5. jdmnstr

Multiple saves

on what system? on PC you can create manual saves. I am playing together with my girlfriend and we take turns. I assume on console you can just switch profiles and go wild.
  6. jdmnstr

Cant understand all the negativity (PC)

Perfomance-wise I am also very happy. Only had one crash so far and can't 100% for sure blame the game at that time. runing on an i7-9700k and rtx 2080. I am no big fan of raytracing (yet), so i went for Ultra-settings w/o RTX and DLSS which gives me a constant 60fps in 1080p. Beside some...
  7. jdmnstr

Stealth gameplay is impossible

In most areas enemies are not placed in a sneakable way at the beginning. Use hacking to lure them to other positions or wait until conversations are over and they move on their own. If you do this, you shouldn't have any problems being stelthy. But the cold blood approach is also very appealing...
  8. jdmnstr

Hotfix 1.04

Great work, thanks for the update. Can you fix a few other things? Like facial hair clipping through masks / helmets some apparently not-supposed-to-be-reach-or-climbable areas weapons clipping through hands during chase scenes For a few feature suggestions I would love to see a...
  9. jdmnstr

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Been playing for a few hours and really like it. Here are a few things that would make it better: Clothing & hair physics barber shops (or any way to change appearances) facial hair not clipping though masks / helmets in some car chase scenes when i switch weapons the left hand is clipping...
  10. jdmnstr

Cannot pick up items that appear as pickupable (white box)

same problem on 1.04 gog w/o galaxy. every other item is not pickable or you have to do crazy flic-flac round them to be able to pick them up.
Top Bottom