Recent content by jeff1304

+
  1. J

BIG patch coming in 6-7 days

If star citizen found a way to raise 82mil i am sure this could have also ..... what was the budget on this game ? I am really looking forward to the patch I am having issues with enemies popping in and our of view even through they are right in front of me along with various crashes.
  2. J

is this statement still true?

what i meant was consoles and anything less than a 770. I actually have a titan x but i have running 1080p 144hz g sync i prefer the higher frame rates over a little larger resolution. I bought the titan x for the witcher 3 but it appears it might be overkill for this game.
  3. J

To the first part whats the point of getting a nice card then if everyone goal is to make sure high settings are achieved with mediocre hardware ?
  4. J

No i actually enjoyed it a lot but then again i wasnt waiting years for it to com out. I was really looking forward to more of the dark atmosphere instead of the more colorful one. for example the reason why I like diablo 2 and don't like diablo 3. 2 was all dark, evil, and creepy 3 was diablo 2...
  5. J

Or they could have just stuck with PC made it great then dumbed it down for the consoles later like the Witcher 2. I am disgusted with how similar it looks to console when i expected to be demanding. I went and bought a titan x for this game expecting to need it for such a graphically impressive...
  6. J

Bought a new video card

Bought a new video card So am I the only one that went out and bought a new video card for the witcher 3 only to hear this latest situation ? Went out and bought a titan x for this game to maximize the visuals affects to go along with the other great parts of this game. With this newest news...
  7. J

Bought a new video card

Bought a new video card So am I the only one that went out and bought a new video card for the witcher 3 only to hear this latest situation ? Went out and bought a titan x for this game to maximize the visuals affects to go along with the other great parts of this game. With this newest news...
  8. J

dedicated physx card ?

Only things I worry about with sli is lower amount of memory and possible sli issues and on top of that microstutter.
  9. J

dedicated physx card ?

Have you over yours yet ? If I get one I will be getting one of the gtx 980 hybrid cooler to put on it.
  10. J

dedicated physx card ?

I am just afraid the 780ti thing might repeat over powering the titan. With 980 ti overpowering the titan x.
  11. J

dedicated physx card ?

Isn't that game bugged with dedicated physx cards ? The 980 regular wouldnt be much of a upgrade. I would like to buy a titan x and I do have the money to do it but I don't want to drop 1k on a video card shortly before pascals release.
  12. J

dedicated physx card ?

dedicated physx card ? Hello I am extremely excited to play the witcher 3 but i have a quick question. I am trying to get my computer better setup for it but my biggest issue is my gpu. I currently have a gtx 780 ti classified and based on the previous articles it wont be able to achieve what...
  13. J

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

Hello I am extremely excited to play the witcher 3 but i have a quick question. I am trying to get my computer better setup for it but my biggest issue is my gpu. I currently have a gtx 780 ti and based on your previous articles it wont be able to achieve what I want it to. So my question is...
Top Bottom