Recent content by -Hisoka

+
  1. H

wierd "static" \ "shimmring" effect ingames.

9900k+3070 msi trio x +32gb 3200cl 14 ram b-die ram+970 evo plus 1tb ssd. latest windows build/updates+gpu driver 457.30+1080p IPS monitor 240hz So I uploaded two pictures from Cyberpunk as an example but this issue happened for me in other games like Witcher 3 , Apex Legends , RDR2 , PoE and...
  2. H

Help installing FCR3 mod?

Tried to install it again and it keep fail. any ideas why?
  3. H

Help installing FCR3 mod?

Help installing FCR3 mod? wanna install the FCr3 mod for a new playthrough i want it to work with Fhud and i want the reduce loot option tried to install it , ended up with 4 mod folders no idea how and alot of script errors i failed to fix any1 willing to help? How to instAll,which files...
  4. H

Blood and Wine help

Blood and Wine help Hey im looking for 1. a way to spare detlaff but fight him if possible 2.Regis not hunted by other vamps 3.see the Unseen Elder other than that i dont really care for Saynna/Anna Thanks
  5. H

Textures settings keep reset to low but textures dont seem at low at all

Textures settings keep reset to low but textures dont seem at low at all Any idea why ? maybe a mod i installed? thanks
  6. H

[Mod Request]Make Longer Rend same as Longer Whirlwind - video inside.

No rush mate if you do normal strong attacks you also see a red glow just like the Rend skill wonder if you can fix it too dont see any reason for a sword to glow red when u use it
  7. H

Change HUD elements with Ingame files > i want to see Hpbar only when entering Combat

gonna re install Friendly and try it . ill update soon , thanks guys 20:48 - Update - its working!!! thanks you guys :D i knew its something with Coding but i got all wrong and thought Fhud is not working that way
  8. H

Change HUD elements with Ingame files > i want to see Hpbar only when entering Combat

dude trust me i tried FHUD its something in the coding Enable combat modules bring the quick items and buffs even if they are disabled in main settings
  9. H

Hey Cercaphus the mod work great now Rends look exactly like Whirl , without those red trails but normal Strong attacks still got "red glow" to them any chance any1 can fix the strong attack aswell and update the mod ? http://www.mediafire.com/file/r4j04tnbsygnuuw/ClearRendTrail.rar Thanks <3
  10. H

Change HUD elements with Ingame files &gt; i want to see Hpbar only when entering Combat Fhud dont do it ... i remember that once someone explained me how to do it messing around wi th some HUD files and change few lines ... - it was long ago and i forgot! i only got the Minimap On now but i...
  11. H

Friendly HUD - some hud elemetns i cant get rid of+low textures on rocks?

Friendly HUD - some hud elemetns i cant get rid of+low textures on rocks? Hey lets start with friendlyHUD- installed it for a reason , i want to see my HPbar only when i fight/draw my sword otherwise i want to see my minimap only... thing is , when i enter combat or draw my sword , my buffs...
  12. H

Cercaphus yes it removes all of them and im not looking for that
  13. H

They both have trails - rend got a red trail and whirl got a clear one , im looking for a way to make the Rend trail , clear as the Whirl one , i also uploaded a video in the post if u want to check it out . regarding Aard , yes there is a runeword for Aard i think . also im using a Runeword...
  14. H

ofcourse i would test the mod Runewords are from DLC ( Hearths of stone)
Top Bottom