Recent content by jerf.674

+
  1. J

Pathfinder: Kingmaker - isometric cRPG by Owlcat Games and Chris Avellone

Pathfinder: Kingmaker - isometric cRPG by Owlcat Games and Chris Avellone I think this might be of interest to Witcher fans. Pathfinder: Kingmaker is currently on Kickstarter, at the moment when I'm writing this it's at ~$600k (120% of the goal) funded with 9 days to go (until July 12). It's...
  2. J

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Video Game Show concert now available on YouTube and GOG.com

Exactly. Marcin_Momot Why can't you offer it through https://www.gog.com/movies ? It's really worrying that CD Projekt started using DRM, especially when you have a great DRM-free service which would be perfect for the publication of this video.
  3. J

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Video Game Show concert now available on YouTube and GOG.com

Burza46 Marcin_Momot Rafal_Jaki I'd be glad to pay to watch this, but only for a DRM-free copy of the video. I thought that offering stuff with DRM protection for purchase was completely against CD Projekt's policies? Please reconsider this and find a way to offer this video DRM-free, then I'll...
  4. J

[MOD] Super Turbo Lighting Mod

Mezziaz, are you planning to update your Project Destiny ReShade preset for STLM2?
  5. J

Epic Swamp - Or: Essenthy did it again

I second Bytecode's question. Mezziaz, your Reshade preset is, imo, the best one on Nexus, it would be great if you could release a version for essenthy's mod too (once it appears, of course).
  6. J

Epic Swamp - Or: Essenthy did it again

Benzenzimmern , thanks a lot for chiming in! Maybe you could ask the management/people responsible for the respective parts of the game whether it would be possible to release an "Alternative lighting" option with one of the future patches, in the vein of the "Alternative movement" option...
  7. J

Please reintroduce the lighting enabled by Yet Another Lighting Mod/Cutscene Lighting Mod officially in a patch

Please reintroduce the lighting enabled by Yet Another Lighting Mod/Cutscene Lighting Mod officially in a patch Modder KNGR managed to enable (arguably) more sophisticated lighting in TW3 with his mods Yet Another Lighting Mod and Cutscene Lighting Mod. Note that these mods are not the usual...
  8. J

A compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

Bookmarking this thread. Thanks, Verrenus, for doing this! :cheers:
  9. J

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Language availability

It was already announced some time ago that GOG and Steam versions include all of the supported languages, no matter where you've bought the game from.
  10. J

Let's talk translations and other languages

Still, Russia is second only to the US in owned games on Steam by country, and, more importantly, has the second largerst number of the owners of Witcher 1 and Witcher 2 on Steam (about six times as many owners of Witcher games on Steam in Russia as compared to Italy). Granted, games are cheaper...
  11. J

[LINKS ONLY] Witcher 3 News

Interesting interview with Anton Logvinov, Russian journalist and youtuber who attended the last event at the CDPR's HQ. A few interesting bits: - He will get the final build of the full game for review by the start of the next week. He will be playing the PS4 version for his review. - He...
  12. J

Question: where does the price difference come from?

I believe that in the US you don't have to pay any tax in this case (or, in any case, the $60 figure is the price without the tax included), while in Belgium you have to pay some sort of a tax, which comprises this difference (or at least most of it).
  13. J

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

Where did you find these?
  14. J

GOG to Steam

The only way would be to cancel your preorder on GOG, and preorder on Steam. However, I don't recommend to do this, because, first, preordering Witcher 3 on GOG gives you more bonus goodies (such as digital comic book and papercraft dolls designs), most of which you can immediately access, and...
  15. J

The Witcher 3 Modding

We might (or might not) get some statement from CDPR soon: (michalpg is the chief PR person at CDPR).
Top Bottom