Recent content by JeroenVolman

+
  1. J

Will there be patch 1.32 for pc???

No offense, but if you have to ask that question i doubt you've been playing the game recently or at least the main story. For once Shorts and Fiends don't attack beyond their charge and just stare at you with blank eyes. Other monsters are also overly passive and there's still alot of issues I...
  2. J

1.31 Combat Bugs

1.31 Combat Bugs Some annoying combat bugs I've encountered. GOG version of Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, updated to version 1.31 game files checked and verified! - Most monster types are too passive now, just walk into walls and act retarded instead of attacking when in combat range. - Fiends start...
  3. J

[PC 1.04] Permanent Slow Motion

LOL! I played like for 20+ hours with this. I really thought it was some feature where everyone slows down cause I was using the trial of grasses skill. I was constantly getting whooped, so I started to pay attention to it and noticed only Geralt was slow and the enemies where fast. So I went...
  4. J

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I hate the Alchemy system! I don't know if this is already mentioned but i'm just gonna voice my opinion as this is the general feedback thread and I got really frusterated with the game. I really want to love the game and the first few hours I thought it was amazing but more and more little...
  5. J

Absolutly massive frame skipping!

I tried playing the tutorial level on windows mode with the settings I normally play on (ultra without ubersampling at 1920x1200) and indeed the stuttering is almost completely gone during gameplay. But now it skips occasionally during cutscenes and also the picture/screen seems to stretch/shift...
  6. J

Absolutly massive frame skipping!

I have the same problem. Looking around with the mouse seems to go smooth but when Geralt walks or runs, massive stuttering and really jerky animations. It seems to occur regardless of settings and with good framerate. I've seen some other topics of people describing this problem exclusive to...
Top Bottom