Recent content by Jeyl

+
  1. Jeyl

2.0 Non-lethal is now impossible

Sadly, for those who continued their pre-2.0 games in 2.0 found that still had theur 'Target Analysis' mods in their inventory had no way of using it. If there is ever going to be a new method that makes a wide array of weapons non-lethal, I think a good place to start would be adding a...
  2. Jeyl

Except all cyberware optics no longer come with slots. Even if you had the 'Target Analysis' mod, there'd be no where to put it.
  3. Jeyl

Good news for non-lethal players in 2.1. Crafted weapons can now have up to two mod slots. Please note that this change won’t affect weapons crafted prior to this patch. Increased the availability of mods in weapon vendors' stock, Pax mod will be always available. Emphasis mine. Definitely a...
  4. Jeyl

Cyberpunk 2077 director says studio's switch from REDengine to Unreal Engine 5 'isn't starting from scratch'

I'm just concerned on what will be lost in going from RedEngine to Unreal. I'm sure there will be a lot of negative things gone, but what about the positives? What did you like in the Redengine that you fear won't carry over into Unreal?
  5. Jeyl

Judy in her shower mod?

It's the 'Judy Romance Enhanced' mod by Deceptious. After Judy is locked in as a romance option (Once she gives you the keys to her apartment), the mod will kick in. Judy being in the shower is only one of several things she can now do based on the time in-game. There are also more interactions...
  6. Jeyl

With which gender do you prefer to play videogames in general? [Poll] [Spoilers]

When given the option, I'm always playing as a female character. This is the reason why Cyberpunk 2077 is the only CDProjektRed game I've played to its fullest. I assure you that this choice comes strictly from preference and not out of spite or misandry. Just look at the three main Dragon Age...
  7. Jeyl

[bug] Cyberware capacity shard drop rate seems bugged

Apologies. I was trying to subtly refer to console commands, which I did in fact find some. I say if the game's mechanics cheat you out of it (The Edgerunner Perk counts?!), I wouldn't feel guilty for adding your own.
  8. Jeyl

[bug] Cyberware capacity shard drop rate seems bugged

If we can't loot them, how do we spawn them?
  9. Jeyl

What do silencers have to do with non-lethal gameplay? You can mod a Light Machine Gun with PAX and mow down a whole street with zero casualties. Silencers do not play a factor in non-lethality. And once again, not every weapons vendor sells PAX and those that do pretty much only sell one. When...
  10. Jeyl

Yes, those are alternate methods, but they're not that much fun when you consider that you could just have any weapon be non-lethal almost from the start. I could use Katanas, throwing knifes and any kind of gun before I hit level 6. One build I even used target analysis all the way up to The...
  11. Jeyl

You can't just slap a PAX mod onto any weapon. The weapon has to have a specific slot in order to fit it. Scope and Sight slots cannot be fitted with PAX. And as I've mentioned in earlier posts, Tier 1 and 2 weapons do not have slots that accommodate the PAX mod. Plus stores usually only carry...
  12. Jeyl

A discussion in the character of Songbird (spoilers for the PL story and ending)

Songbird may be driven by survival, but she's the pinnacle case of 'Ends Justify the Means'. It's not so much a matter of her betraying everyone, but how she's so willing to let so many people, innocent or otherwise, die. Her plan to escape the Stadium by creating chaos that would result in the...
  13. Jeyl

Anyone having issues with the Achilles Tech Precision Rifle being non-lethal? I applied a PAX to one of them and 9 times out of 10, the person I bring down dies. Blood puddle, dismemberment and all. Since the Achilies has been one of the rare guns I actually used in previous game plays, I know...
  14. Jeyl

It doesn't matter if a store sells a PAX mod or not. If the weapon has no mod slots to put a PAX mod into, it can't be made non-lethal. Maybe if you like shooting at legs all the time, but all you're doing is limiting the game play style. And what if players want to play with the cyberwar...
  15. Jeyl

There are none. This change completely scrapped the optical modifications. I started a new game, paid off Vic and found out he doesn't sell anything. He's usually my go-to for the Target Analysis mod but now he's strictly a ripper. I can also confirm that ALL ICONIC WEAPONS are locked out of...
Top Bottom