Recent content by Jhinjie96

+
  1. J

How does card draw work exactly?

Hello, I just played a game where I played Witchers into roach into +5 points for going first, oppoent played a nekker so I passed knowing he would have to play 2 cards giving me card advantage but I noticed when the next round started we both had 10 cards, shouldn't I have had 10 and he had 8...
  2. J

I'm back to the game, and need help getting started again

tyvm for the in depth reply, I'll get crafting and put myself a deck together and see how I do, ooohh so the food/wine icon is to stop people from stacking legendary's then? so you can make your deck too top heavy. thanks for the info!
  3. J

I'm back to the game, and need help getting started again

Hello, I took a long break from Gwent about a year ago perhaps? Either way I saw that there had been a big new update and wanted to get back into the game but kept putting off, Finally I updated and logged in and holy crap... I was expecting some changes but it's practically a new game! Almost...
  4. J

Hubert Rejk?

I've been watching Adam Nadrac (gwent streamer) recently and he's been playing a 40 card foltest deck like mentioned above, The Blue Scout's buff the majority of the deck like the Temerian Infranty, Azura Adedpts, Blue Stripe Commando's and many others.. plus the boost from Foltest giving every...
  5. J

Enforcer should absolutely be reverted as it was before Mid-Winter Patch

Can we nerf Enforcer's already? Really broken card, the deck I run has a lot of removal yet even If I get rid of them they get rezzed by Vicovaro, Don't know how NG didn't get a looking at during the balance patch.
  6. J

The Issue of Spies

Think some patch notes were leaked on the Chinese Server, Summoning Circle can no longer be cast on Spies.
  7. J

Drowner's need to be able to deal damage to enemy's already under frost.

Wouldn't really say it was absurd.. if Drowner was able to deal it's damage without having to move the target it would be just hitting the curve for a bronze card? sure it's a strong ability, being able to move cards to whatever row.. but seeing as most people row stack against weather you would...
  8. J

Drowner's need to be able to deal damage to enemy's already under frost.

Drowner's need to be able to deal damage to enemy's already under frost. Seeing as weather deals pathetic damage now they need to be able to deal the 4 to enemys already under frost, same goes for Jotunn, people just row stack in weather.. and these cards are gimped because off it.
  9. J

For the past couple of days I cannot find an oppenent in casual matchmaking

Cant find a match on xbox one :( Hi I cant find a game in normals on xbox one, I would do ranked but im only level 3 so im unsure as to how I level up to 10 If I cant ever find a game?
  10. J

Connection Issues: Public Beta

If I've "DC'd" how come my opponent can carry on playing?! Game says I've disconnected.. The Internet is working perfectly fine.. can browse internet normally.. Spotify working fine.. so my internet is fine, yet the opponent is able to play on while I rope and lose cards because I...
  11. J

What cards do you think are unhealthy for the game?

Cards that interfere with decks, Regis Higher, Skellige card that moves a card to your own GY, The NG golem that puts copies of itself on top of your deck, those sort of cards can be bad imo
  12. J

Northern Realms , Foltest Rank 15 deck.

Im having relative success with a Radovid bloody baron deck, Stomps monsters and does decently vs every other faction, only issue it has is it struggles vs spell decks but Ive since teched in Regis Higher and Redanian Knights to combat the weather and Regis to eat the buffed units
  13. J

Can Buff Realms Ever Be Good With Scorch In The Game?

Ves is getting buffed to 7 I think so yeh, Ves in with the *****
  14. J

Machine Deck tips?

Looks like Machines are getting a buff soon so they're might be a viable machine deck soon, notable changes include but not limited to, John Natalis is now 8 Str but doesnt weaken himself anymore, Keadweni Seagernt and Blue stripes scout both have crewman +1 now I think, Reinforced Balista is...
  15. J

These spell decks need a looking at.

My issue isn't with how to beat it.. I realised after my first game vs NG Spell that a Dbomb or Shackles would be helpful vs the 18 gold, my issue is with the the decks lack of interactivity, If face these decks constantly I'm sure I could tech and win majority of them but I value fun over...
Top Bottom