Recent content by jimbojones2077

+
  1. jimbojones2077

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hello choombas This game has so much potential yes it had a bad start but I can see the vision that the developers had and it could be a great game one day and change pwiplws opinion of it
  2. jimbojones2077

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

The way the Panam and V romance story was written was amazing and very well written and the voice actress was amazing to make you feel what Panam was saying and you felt invested in the story the whole story of V and Panam has the ability to be a massive expansion if that is an option
  3. jimbojones2077

My Cyberpunk 2077 Wishlist

The potential of the open world and expansions for Cyberpunk could be endless and amazing and the time it would take might not be to everyone's liking but this game has the potential to be one of the best RPG'S ever
  4. jimbojones2077

Story DLCs

It's a long shot but I would like to see a V and Panam expansion a jonny silver hand and alt and rogue expansion go back to the beginning before the death of Jonny.
  5. jimbojones2077

More romance options please?

I really hope with one of the DLC packs we get to explore more of V and Panam making across the border doing jobs to keep the clan together helping her decide plans and exploring Panam's back story V's back story and building their relationship more even managing to save V's life in the end so...
  6. jimbojones2077

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

I liked this game I really enjoyed playing it just wanted to carry on after going off with panam in the end 1647099118 Also one gripe the relationship stories need to be longer and more detailed so you should be able to do things with the person your character is in a relationship with and be...
  7. jimbojones2077

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Not a massive gamer but I really enjoyed this Game I enjoyed the choices the romance with Panam.just wish it never stopped.when you go off to your new life wish it just continued with that maybe it needs to be like an open world on a server or something like that and to be able to progress in...
Top Bottom