Recent content by BenShanBigBig

+
  1. BenShanBigBig

TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

Dear Burza, now can you share any information about the upcoming single mode(golden nekker) with us? Thank you!
  2. BenShanBigBig

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Dear Burza, when can we expect some information about the coming roadmap ?:D
  3. BenShanBigBig

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Dear Burza, can we except some juicy leeks about gwent at E3 next month?:beer:
  4. BenShanBigBig

will there be a patch this week?😎😎
  5. BenShanBigBig

The video of ArdalaepDathy is great!And I notice something interesting in the video : the power of Impera Enforcers is 3 instead of 4. so is this a small tweak?
  6. BenShanBigBig

Will there be a :LOL:developer stream next week?
  7. BenShanBigBig

Can we expect drag&drop feature this month?
  8. BenShanBigBig

Could leek master Burza give us some detailed information about the next week patch😉😉😉?
  9. BenShanBigBig

According to gwent's new economy and full mill policy, it is said that "small amounts of meteorite powder will still be retrievable from milling premium cards". Could you tell us the exact amounts of meteorite powder? Is it the same as now?
  10. BenShanBigBig

I noticed that there is an interesting mark on the bottom of werewolf card. We have no information about this by now. Would you please give us any leeks about this?
  11. BenShanBigBig

Hello Leek Master Burza ! 1 Will there be any changes in "duel" mechanism? 2 Would you please give me any leeks about CA spies? What is Tale's new ability ? How about Cantarella? Some leeks please!!!
  12. BenShanBigBig

1. Is there any other ways to win the game besides having more points than the opposite? 2. Is there any plans that allow we players to custom leader cards' pictures and voice?
  13. BenShanBigBig

1 Now Nilfgaard has reveal archetype,The Guardian and Assire.After HC, will the empire have more dirty cards like this ? (I really love the dirty ways to win) 2 Will there be a fixed update cycle after HC ? For more DLCs and single campaigns ? 3 Is there some Easter eggs on the board? 4 Will...
  14. BenShanBigBig

1. In HC, will the new board have more interaction with the players, just like the Hearthstone? 2. Will the UI of the interface menu be re-adjusted? Now it is too long, will it be a highly concentrated menu? 3. Does the premiums have exclusive BGM ( like Crones)? 4. Are there more unique...
  15. BenShanBigBig

1 Will the prices of buying kegs with cash be changed? 2 Will the numerical model be reduced? Now the copper card model is so bloated.
Top Bottom