Recent content by jimmywon34

+
  1. J

This is still not fixed in 2023

For Triss' DLC hair/outfit she still has this seam by her ears. I used a mod before to fix this seam but it's not working with the latest update, probably stopped working with next gen update. I switched to her DLC outfit just now and it's still there. I saw it before back when the DLC outfit...
  2. J

New Anti-Aliasing options are blurry.

I'm on 4.04a and this is still an issue. With FSR 2 ON the rain is barely visible, turn anti-aliasing off and the rain becomes much more clear, it actually looks like it's raining heavy and not just a few drops like with FSR 2 turned on.
  3. J

On PC GOG, how do we go back to pre next gen update?

Thanks I see it now. Would be nice to be able to play the next gen version with some of the new content. Do you know if they have plans to still fix the bugs/performance? So far I've still found buildings flickering, such as in Beauclair, the castle, and some other areas. As far as I understand...
  4. J

Yes I've had auto update is disabled in GOG client settings always. Still not showing the pre next gen update versions of the game.
  5. J

Performance is really terrible. My performance was fine when I played the game with the pre next gen update....the last time I played Witcher 3 on my PC - always had 60 fps on Ultra. Think it was either 1.31 or 1.32 version of the game. If I right click Witcher 3>Manage installation>configure...
  6. J

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is coming to the next generation!

You may be waiting a while.
  7. J

10% Discount on Cyberpunk 2077? ALREADY???

Enjoy 150-200 hours of quality, original content for $10. What's broken about the game? I heard things at launch but haven't paid enough attention as to what everyone was complaining about. I thought they had some patches since then though to fix some of the issues?
  8. J

10% Discount on Cyberpunk 2077? ALREADY???

That's not that bad. I'm seeing a slightly bigger discount for Assassins Creed Valhalla @ 17% off over on Ubisoft's store and that's only a month older than Cyberpunk. Plus on their store you can get an extra discount with a discount code for a possible extra 20% off on top of it.
  9. J

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is coming to the next generation!

I take it there's still no word from them when this will release? A more specific date I mean.
  10. J

Your Witcher 3 upgrade wishlist?

I was going to suggest this also as one of my wishes as well. There were a lot of great songs left out of the OST including Outskirts of Novigrad and The Bits. Would like to see an enhanced soundtrack too.
  11. J

Your Witcher 3 upgrade wishlist?

Touissant is still a bit too yellow for my taste, it'd be nice to see them rework that a little bit if they could. Touissant still looks incredible but the yellow filter always was a bit too heavy imo.
  12. J

where to get older drivers

Awesome. Thx for the info and the driver recommendation/link.
  13. J

that's what I put in too, but also I put in my operating system which is windows 10 64 bit, Driver type: Standard - Recommended/Beta: ALL but yea i'll probably just try the drivers from guru. thx.
  14. J

yea but I mean nvidias advanced search will show me even older than 436.02 when I uninstall my driver(with DDU of course)? I didn't know that and that's a little odd why it wouldn't just show me all the older drivers for my card without having to uninstall my driver first.
  15. J

ok if i'm following you then use DDU to uninstall my current driver, then when I search again on the advanced search of nvidias website it will show me even older drivers? and I can download and install one of those?
Top Bottom