Recent content by Jiosh_Facey

+
  1. Jiosh_Facey

Crafting clothing with mod slots

Anyone encounter issue with clothing mod that makes you immune ? For example: Shock, Burning, Bleeding, Poison.
  2. Jiosh_Facey

Is this game an rpg?

Wow this is a deep review.
  3. Jiosh_Facey

Important Update

Damn CDPR
  4. Jiosh_Facey

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Braindance hobbyist
  5. Jiosh_Facey

All my attacks are non-lethal

it didn't happen to me once but prior to the update in my first playthrough
  6. Jiosh_Facey

All my attacks are non-lethal

Have you tried loading a previous save ? Also make sure you are using Cripple quick hack it is buggy right now
  7. Jiosh_Facey

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

The angles all over place Nice
  8. Jiosh_Facey

What's your favorite ride so far?

Caliburn to get reckless always my fun pick any day of the week
  9. Jiosh_Facey

how, how do i get in the car... double jump doesn't work

Yeah i been outbound quite often
  10. Jiosh_Facey

Petition Against Cyberpunk Multiplayer.

There is only one thing I don't find acceptable is having a skill tree that doesn't really work. Perks that are not activated or that are only activated once. That breaks the game or damages the experience. As the post says, a multiplayer will be a very bad investment if you can't debug the main...
  11. Jiosh_Facey

Stealth mode

Well, Ping does serve to detect nearby enemies. After upgrading to the epic, you can see the enemies detecting the cone for much longer. Also, the utility to find Terminals or Access Point is quite useful if you want to rush through the game or if you missed it. Also in regards to the camera. I...
  12. Jiosh_Facey

Stealth mode

So basically the quick knockout only seems to work when the enemy is on alert. I mean it makes sense and all. But I prefer if it was optional or another way to activate them because sometimes going too far to choke someone is annoying rather than hitting them on the neck or punching them in the...
  13. Jiosh_Facey

Sold or scrapped Black Unicorn and other rewards, want them back!

Some weapons have a very bright circuit path behind to indicate iconic or upgradeable. But some others don't have the print out to help identify them. So it sucks that you can destroy a weapon that you can't get anywhere.
Top Bottom