Recent content by JJDrakken

+
  1. JJDrakken

Achievement Blocking Mission/Bug :(

My first Game Breakish Bug That will stop me from an Achievement: GIG: Old Friends. Karubo Bairei is inside the map. You can't reach the guy, thus that prevents me from actually getting achievement for completing all the Gigs in area. :( 1607969966 I hope you guys can fix this to where he's...
  2. JJDrakken

I Just want to say CDPR....

This is true, I thank you for that information. You can consider yourself the exception to the norm these days :)
  3. JJDrakken

I've come to the conclusion most you all can't read or only read snippet, then go on a tangent about that snippet or something else. I mean honestly. First off I stated this a thanks to them for the game. I provided the reasons why I was having issues, cuz everyone going bust out their mouths...
  4. JJDrakken

Cyberpunk 2077 still running in the Background, after I exited game(Over Hour Out of it)

I exited game earlier, did a walk for 1hr, came back. Had my Task Manager open, noticed the 2077 was still running eating up memory. I've been out of the game for over hour(Walk & made brunch). I am curious if this what's causing massive memory eating/overheating of my PC.
  5. JJDrakken

Intense anxiety around people. Basically PTSD. But yah, I'm going through paperwork process for disability for that. But enough of that stuff. Post was about Thanking CDPR, I just tend to be direct far to informative about what I talk about. lol But yah. Again Thanks again CDPR, I hope you...
  6. JJDrakken

Not once did I ask for free stuff. Not sure why you assumed that(You know what folks say about Assuming). I didn't say I couldn't play it, I'm saying when I do my machine overheats, I may not want to risk it shutting down all time do to that.. Not sure how that's hard to understand. Maybe seek...
  7. JJDrakken

Again, can't spend money. I'm in a situation with 0 income coming in. Past year n a half, my health crashed hard. I'm now trying survive off my savings, while I try disability fight. It's to point I could become homeless in the snowy winter. So I am not spending cash on anything that's not...
  8. JJDrakken

Costs money, I can't spend. 1607783742 It's my Hardware, etc... Hand me down on top of that. so it's been under heavy use. I ain't blaming anyone, but my own stuff :)
  9. JJDrakken

Thank you. I've had this game pre-ordered moment you guys allowed us too. I've had fun playing it so far, very engrossed. Sadly I may have to stop playing it here soon. It has nothing to do with the game itself per say. Just my computer is old hand me down from a friend, when my other fried...
  10. JJDrakken

The loot system is bugged

I'll have to check, but I think I recall that happening before to me at times.
  11. JJDrakken

Gorilla arms don't bypass the body level requirement to force open doors

Yah that would make sense. I noticed that too with my Arms
  12. JJDrakken

[Quest Pick-up] Queen of the Highway

I hope I don't come across that.
  13. JJDrakken

Where are all the sexy outfits?

Haven't come across anything Sexy or slooty to wear really.
  14. JJDrakken

"The Heist" delamain bug - car missing

Here I thought you was talking about the other one in the Badlands that was missing for, eventually showed after I did some other side jobs
Top Bottom