Recent content by JLouisB

+
  1. J

[Tool] TW2/TW3 Models converter

Hello, Happy to publish a new release : And thank you to @Nemomallo for improving the tutorials : https://github.com/JLouis-B/RedTools/wiki
  2. J

TW2/TW3/Redkit][tool] 3D models converter

Hello, There is a new release of the soft on Github : And thank you to @Nemomallo for improving the tutorials : https://github.com/JLouis-B/RedTools/wiki
  3. J

Thank you for the explanation that I'm going to look into this problem.
  4. J

Hello, UV mapping for The Witcher 1 is supported. If you have an issue please give me a test file and a clear description of the problem. Thanks :)
  5. J

Thanks ! And yes more to come in a future release :)
  6. J

A new version is online, it fix some crashes with some large models introduced in the previous version
  7. J

A new version is online, it fix some crashes with some large models introduced in the previous version
  8. J

Hi @TudorAdrian Where do you find these meshes ? I can't find them. Also I wish to warn of a bug that was reported to me in the version 2.11 of the tool : the software crashes while loading a certain number of meshes (especially the largest ones) If you have the problem I advise you to go back...
  9. J

Witcher 1 in RedKit

Thanks for the screen. I finally take the time to read the thread and watch the videos, and wow ! It's really impressive, great work I hope you'll continue this project :) it'd be really nice to have something playable with, whether it's a remake of the act 1 or an original adventure. Glad if my...
  10. J

Witcher 1 in RedKit

Hi @Goospo , The link looks broken, can you put the image back? Curious to see how things are going :)
  11. J

Hi, A new version is online :) There is the changelog : The Witcher 1 importer : Fix normals, fix skinning, animations support, fix some transparent textures in the renderer RedEngine importer/exporter : Fix some bugs with meshes positions (thanks to @Nemomallo and @Goospo for the reports and...
  12. J

Hi, It's been a while, but finally I'm happy tu upload a new version :) There is the changelog : The Witcher 1 importer : Fix normals, fix skinning, animations support, fix some transparent textures in the renderer RedEngine importer/exporter : Fix some bugs with meshes positions (thanks to...
  13. J

Hi all, Sorry, it's complicated to answer to all the requests and fix all the issues, I have other plans, but I like to come back to this once in a while. @Nickolox : Planned, but it also depend of the progress of the Assimp (the library that I use for a part of the export) progress in this...
  14. J

Thx for the feedback @MonarchX To clear the current scene, you can use the "Select a 3D model" button, this is the main difference with the "Add mesh(es)" button : "Select a 3D model" will clear the scene and load the mesh, and "Add mesh(es)" will simply load the mesh and merge it with the...
  15. J

Ok @Nemomallo Can you also provide these test files (if it's not the same that the files that you're torus_export.7z ?) Yes I have seen that there is potentially some issue with the origin, but I hadn't some good test cases
Top Bottom