Recent content by jmcc84

+
  1. J

No voices on cutscenes [Witcher 3 PC ver. 4.04]. Anyone else having this problem?

Voices doesn't play up on any of the in-game cutscenes (gameplay voice-overs are playing fine), that includes that intro cutscene before the game's main menu. Music works fine but no voices.The Witcher 3 PC version 4.04. Before wasting time with unecessary questions: yes, all drivers are up to...
  2. J

Hotfix 1.21

Several CTDs on PC version after installed hotifx 1.21 , also now my savegame is crashing on loading screen every time I try to load it
  3. J

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is coming to the next generation!

Will RayTracing be available also for the PC version?
  4. J

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Will be possible to use the original (used in E3 2019 trailer) Male V's face? Will it come as a preset? I'm refering to this face: And the 2018 gameplay video FEMALE V face, will it be available to use? I'm refering to this face:
  5. J

Global release timings

When Steam users will be able to pre-load?
  6. J

Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ!

So, 9 days to release - When CDPR will start the Pre-Load? I'm asking because apparently the download size is very big ( around 70GB ) and some people don't have great internet connection speeds.
  7. J

Cyberpunk 2077 – PlayStation Gameplay

So the December 10th date is confirmed? No More delays??
  8. J

December 10, 2020 ... Are we sure?

There are reports and pictures on the web taken from Amazon employees that shows Physical copies of the game already started to arrrive on their warehouse , so I think it's safe to assume that the game will indeed launch on December 10th.
  9. J

Any footage of the PS5 version?

even with no enhanced versions till later in next year, at least the game will run at higher FPS on next-gen consoles right?
  10. J

System requirements for Cyberpunk 2077 - UPDATE!

One thing still not clear - those settings are for 30 or 60FPS average?
  11. J

Everything is fine

I sincerely doubt the game will be released on december 10 , I believe that it will be postponed to March or April 2021.
  12. J

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

Hmmm, looks like those rumors about the game being on development hell were true after all. I don't believe for a second on a december 10 release, more likely a Q1 2021 release is more possible. I think this is a joke and a complete disrespect from CDPR to their customers. But most people will...
  13. J

Tom's Hardware "Don't Trust Projekt Red system requirements"

It's not wrong to recommend a RTX 3080 if the user wants to max out settings at 1440p or even 4K with all the Ray-tracing stuff enabled. I even have doubts if a 3080 can sustain 60fps on those conditions.
  14. J

Ciri in Cyberpunk

She can travel between space and TIME. No problem there. It would be awesome to have her cameo in the game, but I don't think CDPR will do it.
  15. J

Happy Anniversary *beep*

I just hope this tweet means something, like a proper reveal of the game with trailers and gameplay in the near future.
Top Bottom