Recent content by jmoyano92

+
  1. jmoyano92

Dol Dhu Lokke = worst location card by a large margin ?

Imlerith, She Who Knows...
  2. jmoyano92

Draft Mode 9.2 Patch Notes

This mode needs a reward system.
  3. jmoyano92

Sunset Wanderer needs a nerf

You must be joking. Kolgrim decks suck. You can counter him so easily with literally just a couple of cards, sometimes depending of faction even a 5provision bronze. Kolgrim/token nerfs killed the archetype. He is trash nowadays.
  4. jmoyano92

Braathens

Mage Infiltrator is dead now. She was useful against Endrega Larva, but the recent nerf/buff of that card killed Mage Infiltrator. Same happened with Sandstorm, wich is 1 provision more expensive and completely useless in terms of value. At least Braathens is good enough to play it. Other...
  5. jmoyano92

Viper Alchemist and Last Wish

I agree with the change on The Last Wish. 3 cards instead of 2 is the best option. It's more useful this way. Alchemisto is annoying but he's fine as it is.
  6. jmoyano92

Suggestion: Indicator for "initiative"

I hate Initiative. It needs some visual indicator for sure.
  7. jmoyano92

Do something with draft mode!

Draft mode needs Reward Points when you win. Something like that.
  8. jmoyano92

Are NG bronzes generally underpowered?

Scoia'tael has the worst faction bronzes, followed by Nilfgaard. SY, SKG, NR, MO bronzes are better in general than these two factions. Of course Neutral bronze units are the worst in the whole game. 1st worst position = Neutral bronze units. 2nd worst position (1st worst faction position) =...
  9. jmoyano92

Scoia'tael bronze cards desperately need a buff

Everyone talking about tutors when Scoia'tael problems are bad and expensive meh bronzes and some overcosted epic golds. Tutors in Scoia'tael are fine: good, useful and cheap compared to others. Problems here are mostly useless and expensive bronzes.
  10. jmoyano92

Forest Whisperers - Why to change from being useless to being useless?

Shield was useful sometimes, specially with Guerilla Tactics ability, maybe to protect some powerful engines or key cards like Gezras. I prefer her actual Order Vitality ability on useless cards like Dryad Grovekeeper, Add Symbiosis to her and voilá we have an useful and good card in combination...
  11. jmoyano92

Are NG bronzes generally underpowered?

Half of them are trash fillers that nobody plays. Examples: -Van Moorlehem Servant (useless) -Nauzicaa Brigade (bad) -Magne Division (could be decent but row condition is impossible to achieve versus Nilfgaard, Scoia'tael or White Frost ability, Nauzicaa Sargent is way better because of this...
  12. jmoyano92

Blightmaker is still broken

Nilfgaard lacked tempo in the past. Now it finally has some. I'm fine with Blindmakers, is a fun design with two abilities, which is always cool. More possibilities. Not broken cuz combo bricks a lot (mage assassin specifically) but yeah when combo happens is good, not broken, only good. Problem...
  13. jmoyano92

TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

[Faction challenges, artefact removal, provision-cost-to-RNG value] Any plans to bring back faction challenges? I miss them they were fun. Any possibilities to add faction cards able to destroy artifacts (Scenarios) and remove a bit this annoying Korathi meta? You could do this adding a second...
  14. jmoyano92

9.1 Patch Notes

No way man. Kolgrim sucks already even at 9 provisions. Renew on him is useless he is always insta-heatwave. The archetype needs buffs no nerfs. People cry with no reason with all this Korathi-Oneiromancy meta and the archetype is always nerfed to the ground. At this point is completely useless...
  15. jmoyano92

9.1 Patch Notes

Clog was and still is an useless archetype because all this Korathi, Oniromancy, Purify/Removal meta. I think whoreson jnr needs cooldown mechanic or something after using his coin ability. He's op for sure when he kills an unit on deploy and start erasing all your 3pts units from the board in...
Top Bottom