Recent content by jmper5

+
  1. jmper5

Witcher 3- next gen update going to Origin by EA?

I am on Windows 10 and downloaded the Origin App. Not sure about Windows 11.
  2. jmper5

So Witcher 3 does update through the Origin App which I had to reinstall. It is Witcher 3 updated to V4.0. It plays just fine through the Origin App. Now the other problem: Witcher 3 on the new EA App is stuck at update required. If you click to update, it acts like it does but still stays...
  3. jmper5

I figure EA is the problem in this situation once they discontinued non EA games. Just wish some communication was made to let us (owners of it on Origin) know.
  4. jmper5

It's a problem that could use an official follow-up statement. ;)
  5. jmper5

Not trying to be a jerk or anything but... CDPR says, "Here is the list of reported problems that we're currently investigating:" Players who own the game on Origin are unable to update the game It shouldn't be that hard to figure it out and give us an update (as in statement on what is going...
  6. jmper5

pc players need refunds too

They went full Arkham Knight (till the 21st that is).
  7. jmper5

pc players need refunds too

The company would have offer the refund, not Steam. Basically CDPR would have to go full Arkhm Knight. https://www.pcgamer.com/warner-bros-is-offering-refunds-to-all-batman-arkham-knight-pc-owners/
  8. jmper5

Save files are corrupted

Cap or no cap on the save file, crafting as a skill should never have been implemented if the game couldn't handle it. By coding the save they should have known from the onset how the save file would bloat. But their response that "The safe file limit might be increased in one of the future...
  9. jmper5

Epistrophy Coastview Bug

Had the exact same issue. I fixed it by: -Going to a joytoy, in my case the female one, and then after that the delamain quest worked again. Hopefully it works for you.
  10. jmper5

(BUG) Epistrophy Coastview

I have the patch (1.04), on PC. Going to the area, it is highlighted yellow but receive no call and can not locate the cab.
Top Bottom