Recent content by Don-Ramon

+
  1. D

A New Saga Begins

Because it is a bug mess? They lose a lot of time trying to fix it and at the same time technology advances and they have to upgrade it with new tech, adding new bugs, and the cycle continues ad infinitum. Using established and top of the line modern engines is way better.
  2. D

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

I have the same problem here as well. Is there any fix for this? I reloaded the save multiple times before going to his spawn location and nothing.
  3. D

Hotfix 1.04

The game is just demanding. Digital Foundry calls it the Crysis of this gen. To improve visuals on base consoles it'll make the fps even worse, and it's like 18fps on the city center. They'll have to actually downgrade even more to run at 30. They can't do magic with 2013 hardware.
  4. D

Should I pre order Cyberpunk?

Yeah. What I mean is all that "no preorder" thing is kinda irrelevant if you can just refund if it doesn't meet expetations.
  5. D

Should I pre order Cyberpunk?

I preordered on Steam and there is a no brainer, you can just refund it if you don't like (with less than 2 hours of gameplay).
  6. D

TheNeonArcade - Q&A with CDProject's Lilayah

I wouldn't call that. It's a background choice, so isn't like "join" them, you're already nomad before the game even started.
  7. D

TheNeonArcade - Q&A with CDProject's Lilayah

I'm pretty sure that it's one of the choices path. But it's difficulty to picture. If you choose a sneaky approach, didn't get in the news and betrayed, how Silverhand would appear? Well... Anyway, I don't think that they would show Jackie dying just for fun: it has to be a choice IMO.
  8. D

On weapon carry capacity, concealment and small arms

Don't count on it. This would be too much simulation for my - and their target audience - taste. Expect something like TW3.
  9. D

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

Things change in development. They said 10000 times that the gameplay wasn't the final game. The drama in this topic is so funny and cringe hahahah
  10. D

Cyberpunk 2077 won't shy away from sexuality. There's options to have female voice with male body, vice-versa, different body types, romances, nudity.

And? These features were planned way before those articles. And they're irrelevant as well. Mike responded very well to these "journalists":
  11. D

Cyberpunk 2077 won't shy away from sexuality. There's options to have female voice with male body, vice-versa, different body types, romances, nudity.

But this IS the Cyberpunk vision. Since the first source books it's explained how sexuality isn't a taboo like today/our timeline.
  12. D

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

Don't get too hyped about that yet. The quest designer only said that the start would be affected. Maybe the apartment (the same one) is handed over to V after a while from the start.
  13. D

If this is like we're thinking, they ditched purchasable apartments for homes that only appear depending on your backstory. I actually prefer that tbh.
  14. D

Question about retail standard edition

What size, btw? 100GBs or more? 😏
Top Bottom