Recent content by Jobbert.907

+
  1. J

Question Regarding Olgierd's Wishes and Sequence of Events

If I remember correctly, Geralt can ask if turning the prince into a toad was one of Olgierd's wishes, but this wasn't the case. Olgierd turned him into a toad without O'Dimm's help, meaning that Olgierd has some knowledge of arcane arts.
  2. J

Blood and Wine Gwent Decks -- Out of Stock!

So is the Hearts of Stone deck still available? It says on the site that it's in stock, but I can't complete my order. Is it possible that the code I received only allows me to buy the Blood and Wine deck?
  3. J

New interview with Andrzej Sapkowski - 1h long, China

Thanks for posting. Bit frustrating though how often Sapkowski answers a question by saying "Because I'm good at it", the last question asked in the interview for example. It's amusing, but I'd love to hear a bit more substantive answers.
  4. J

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

Glenna! http://rememoir.deviantart.com/
  5. J

What you expect from 1.10?

I don't know if this has been discussed, but I'd like it if we could see the level requirements for quests on the contract boards, before accepting them. Because in the current situation you can end up with a lot of sidequests in your journal which you aren't supposed to complete yet, which can...
  6. J

Breasts are too small.

Nah, they have like 3 or 4 body models. Haven't you been visiting any brothels, Slim?
  7. J

Just played Witcher 3 for first time, after 9 hours, combat is horrible compared to Witcher 2.

I don't understand what you are talking about. TW3's combat system is TW2's but improved in about every aspect. There's 2 ways of dodging, controls are far more responsive, locking on works better, better camera controls etc. Is that how it works? Because which attack you used in TW2 always...
  8. J

Best Boss Fight Ever? What's Yours?

The Belfry Gargoyles and the Darklurker in Dark Souls 2. Overall, the bosses in Dark Souls 1 are better, but I beat more of them on my own in DS2, which is a lot harder, and thus more satisfying than beating them together with a friend.
  9. J

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

Oh my god, yes, that undercover misison would have been so fucking glorious. I also really like 'version 4' of Yennefer: Great article. Love this stuff.
  10. J

most beautiful female character

Oh my god, I totally forgot Cerys! Shame on me, she's the best. Her voice is music to my ears.
  11. J

most beautiful female character

Looks: Triss Most alluring: Keira The one who will stab you in the back but you'll still love: Phillipa The one you want to read books with: Fringilla The one who's really a keeper: Ves
  12. J

Phillip Strenger

You're a meany Vix, a real meany.
  13. J

[Mild Character Spoilers] Missed opportunities for romance options

Agreed, I was about to say the same thing. Geralt sleeping with a lot of women feels pretty out of place considering the story's themes. The Keira romance was very well handled, though I'd wish there was some kind of repercussion for it if you also romance Triss or Yen. Not them breaking up with...
  14. J

Radovid the Caricature?

Agreed. The only real interesting person in all the witch hunters was Graden, because he is a nuanced character. Every other witch hunter is a raving fanatic. I understand that witch hunting attracts the worst scum, but the story can always use more nuanced characters. Basically, Graden was to...
  15. J

New Game+ is coming it seems

Since it isn't a mandatory feature for any game made.
Top Bottom