Recent content by JoE_Smash

+
  1. JoE_Smash

Automatic love glitch, can't leave after interrogating woodman

I am very meticulous with looting, and hacking access points. I like to get all three rewards every time so I often end up reloading on Access points over and over. So I lost like two hours goofing around in Clouds and also ended up having to do the whole mission over again because I was...
  2. JoE_Smash

Human Nature not completing

Ended up doing Heroes just for the bike... Bought a decent cheap car too. Completed Tune Up and returned three of Delamain's cars so far... Have been playing for a minimum of 20 real life hours since my car was wrecked and it STILL hasn't been repaired... Defunding bugged. Version 1.23 on...
  3. JoE_Smash

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

Been playing for AT LEAST 20 real life hours since my car was wrecked by a Delamain car....STILL haven't gotten a mission update for it to be repaired. Did Tune Up, and have returned three Delamain broken cars... Version 1.23 on PS4.
  4. JoE_Smash

Automatic love glitch, can't leave after interrogating woodman

On PS4 with version 1.23. I negotiated with Woodman, talked to Johnny. Quest won't update to leave Clouds/collect weapons. Can't collect weapons and trapped in building. Seems my only option is to kill him and fight my way out if I want to compete the quest and continue playing. I could...
  5. JoE_Smash

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

Don't know if this is a bug, or intended... The "gift shop monk" at the temple who is a "junk vendor" disappeared and is no longer available as a vendor after I went back and killed all the Tyger Claws at the Temple. I stealthily planted the bug, completed the gig. Got the reward. Returned and...
  6. JoE_Smash

Human Nature not completing

I have DEFINITELY been playing for longer than 10 real life hours in the game since my car was totaled with patch 1.23 on PS4 and this quest is definitely bugged. My car hasn't been repaired. I went to Delamain and got my cash, and I recovered two of his broken cars so far. I have done at...
  7. JoE_Smash

Is athletics leveling progression working as intended?

The devs SERIOUSLY need to rebalance Athletics. It is FUBAR. 20 frigging XP for jumping for 60 seconds straight is bull crap. What the hell are they thinking?! My Body is 10. I can level annihilation from 9 to 10 by killing like 10 guys with a shotgun. I can level brawling from 9 to 10 by...
  8. JoE_Smash

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

I have a new one maybe. I was driving to find Barry's dead turtle grave, and a blue star random police assault popped up. I pull over to go do my civic duty. I beat down four tiger claw criminals robbing an Asian restaurant with my bat. Then every single time I go to lethally execute the...
  9. JoE_Smash

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Playing on a non-pro PS4 with patch 1.23. Getting random crashes every couple hours or so. It seems if I run and jump around too quickly the game crashes. I'm hoping this is patched more soon. Still quite a few unlootable objects stuck in the scenery. Definitely need to implement a way to...
Top Bottom