Recent content by JohnathanHopkins

+
  1. J

Anyone else finding Fake Ciri kind of tricky?

I play around 2100 MMR and I see her fairly often. If I have a lock I usually play it slow and wait until the round is winding down and she is nice and plump and then I lock her. It seems to catch a lot of NG players by surprise because they seem to expect me to lock her immediately
  2. J

Epidemic, a powerful and underrated card

I think he probably meant grave hag.
  3. J

Uncertainty and RNG in games

Holy crap guys writing a thesis over here. I personally hate RNG in any sort of competitive game. Luck is a part of life, but video games can remove that aspect and make it into a more or less perfect competition where the best player/deck wins. The only RNG I think Gwent should have is the...
  4. J

Really annoying when someone forfeits

Think of it as a chess player seeing the upcoming checkmate 4-5 moves out and then conceding. It's perfectly fine. It doesn't indicate that person is salty or angry, and it doesn't mean anything other than "gg you win"
  5. J

A unbalance things: Dandelion vs Skjall

I kind of think that was the point. OP is making a bad comparison by comparing 2 cards from different factions in a vacuum
  6. J

nerf plz

Lol This topic + OP's original post Lol
  7. J

The Least Played Cards

I saw Skjall for the first time yesterday after months of playing and thought maybe it was a new card because I had never seen it before
  8. J

Boring Counters - a running theme

Solid post, point taken
  9. J

Agreed. I guess in general what I'm hoping for is just more diverse gameplay.
  10. J

You all basically said something I already acknowledged in my post. I know I ran into a hard counter. I don't really care about that, or losing. I just think the nature of most counter cards in this game do nothing but deny gameplay, and I think that's a boring mechanic I agree. But how is...
  11. J

Boring Counters - a running theme I've been playing this game for a few months now, and am now finding that I'm becoming bored with it and not playing as much. The main reason I think the game has become boring to me is the way that it treats counterplay. Example of a recent game - I'm playing...
  12. J

Why no one mentions that the NG passive ability is weak

NG passive is very strong
  13. J

GwentUp — Gwent Tracker Plus

This isn't true. There are occasions (especially with new players) where they won't have 4 golds and 6 silvers. You also didn't address the part where you said it would reveal the amount in the opposing players hand Unless you are just saying this is a total number and you don't get a...
  14. J

how and why harold beats GE'ELs

This Monsters have a great ability to spawn lots of low strength units. This combined with nerfed Dbomb is the synergy you are looking for
  15. J

Locking on Spies [fyi if you don't want to read the thread : doesn't work ]

Locking is already OP; why does everyone seem to want to make it stronger?
Top Bottom