Recent content by johnblah1231

+
  1. J

The Apiarian Phantom Bug

same problem here :/
  2. J

CDPR should make a new cow farming "fix" every patch since people are now using the fix as an exploit itself

like what? this game is one of the least buggy RPG releases every
  3. J

but the students where right! i had to fail this quest! why cant i complete it the right way?

this isnt even intended - it goes into a fist fight after dialog ends. (geralt does not seem to like to really hurt them) i mean destroying cultural goods is wrong - so i didnt like their doing but the motivations where for the good of the people, also not many educated people in the witcher...
  4. J

but the students where right! i had to fail this quest! why cant i complete it the right way?

but the motivation changed - when i learned who and why they are doing this it made sense. its like in many quest in the game where you learn the villian is the victim and decide to change your course of action. in those cases i am still able to finish the quests.
  5. J

well there are about one hundred quest in the witcher where the contract objective changes during the course of the quest! and this is one of the few quests where the right decission is evident and i get a quest failed for that!?
  6. J

GTX 970 Crash FIX!!

woot? why should i underclock my GPU!? this is insane! just go back to default clock and disable afterburner - 40 hours in and not one crash after that. with OC and afterburner on i crashed like every hour ;) and btw. everyone running afterburner knows when any game crash its the first thing...
  7. J

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

where did you find gamma? i really miss the option in the game its way to bright - which is dissapointing for a horror setting like game
  8. J

Witcher Franchise Speculation

you forgot the best option: i want to play in sapkowskis world but be able to create my own character
  9. J

No XP when overleveled

it makes some sense imo -> im leveling too fast for the quests anyway..
  10. J

the one where you have to pick up those god-statues for that old woman ..(one of the first quest you encounter - level 10 or something) my problem is that you fail the quest when you leave the students alone.. it should count as completed too
  11. J

but the students where right! i had to fail this quest! why cant i complete it the right way? religion is the opium of the people! why is there no option to finish the quest by letting them continue what they do!?
  12. J

What would make the game perfect for you?

free character creation and custimization (like in skyrim)
  13. J

buy a beer to your storywriters!

buy a beer to your storywriters! for they made the most belivable and interessting characters in a game i have ever seen! now get them some beer and make a party for them! they deserve it! (and yeah i played through the last of us - but it is pale in comparsion to your characters)
  14. J

No XP for many Side Missions?

confirmed bug -> everyones waiting for a hotfix! game is unplayable right now as you miss out a lot of EXP by coninued play
  15. J

Dear CDPR: Can you at least HOTFIX the no-experience bug?

CDPR confirmed there is a bug where you are not rewarded EXP anymore for quests after some playtime... for me it started in the bog quests
Top Bottom