Recent content by johnny-silverhand

+
  1. J

For the love of all gaming industry, NO DRM, please.

Sorry, just noticed other thread discussing it. http://www.cyberpunk.net/forum/en/threads/1235-How-would-you-feel-about-Cyberpunk-2077-always-online Ignore this thread, please.
  2. J

How would you feel about Cyberpunk 2077 always online ?

Wouldn't buy it if it had DRM.
  3. J

For the love of all gaming industry, NO DRM, please.

For the love of all gaming industry, NO DRM, please. ^ title. I doubt that CDPR would think on ruining their current good reputation doing that, but after I see this question on a non-official Cyberpunk 2077 facebook's page, I got really scared. No DRM, please!
  4. J

RedEngine 3!

That is awesome! Looking foward to see it.
  5. J

Diversions.

Since it is an open world, I think that some random events could be more interesting than pre-programmed mini-games. For example, you are walking at Nightcity's streets, doing your business when you see in one of the many giant screens some news about a security car transporting something from...
  6. J

In game character Perspective!

Need to have both perspectives, otherwise, how would you use the enhanced eyes cyberwares?
  7. J

Safehouses - yes or no? - or how to make them work?

I think it should depend of your role. A Netrunner would have a house. A cop would sleep in an installation at NCPD. A Rockerboy in a Van, a Nomad in a dirty poor alley along with his family, a Solo with more metal than meat in his body wouldn't sleep much at all. Since it will be an open...
  8. J

Character Romance Discussion

Like I said in the other thread, I have no problem with romance in the game, as long as your humanity level affects it. It is stupid to think on an almost cyber psycho that talks more with machines than people falling in love or even having a casual relationship to begin with.
  9. J

Cyberpsychosis and you: how should it be implemented?

I have no problem with changing your entire body and getting your mind sick near the cyber psychosis. My problem is to see a mechanic that allow you to become a full android and act like a human, even if it is a bit anti-social human. Cyberware MUST have a price, and I'm not talking about money...
  10. J

I don't like the idea of therapy or any other way to recover humanity in the game except by, maybe, removing some cyberware, and even though, I think there should be some penalty for that. Like you remove the cyberware, but don't recover all humanity that this piece took away from you. I know...
  11. J

Now this is the kind of idea that CDPR needs to implement in the game. I really liked it. Hallucinations to make you "accidentally" kill civilians. Hell yes!
  12. J

Make it affect dialogue. Depending of the situation (humanity too low), make it force a combat situation in a place where could be used negotiation otherwise. If they implement a system for both stimpack and cyberware's health regen, make the stimpack less effective for characters with too much...
  13. J

Is there space for NetRunners in game?

If you compare Cyberpunk with a medieval RPG, the netrunner would be the rogue character. I believe it will have a role for him. My hope is that net-running don't be a boring repeatable mini-game. I imagine something like what was done for shadowrun SNES game, but today you have a lot more...
  14. J

Cyberpunk Roles - Which One Will You Be

Very much this.
  15. J

Cyberpunk Roles - Which One Will You Be

It is tempting, but to be honest, I doubt that rockerboy, media, corporate and fixer will be playable.
Top Bottom